+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do they put in our food?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

What do they put in our food?

Does anyone ever wonder what is in our food ? I mean , sure they write down the ingredients and stuff , but is the stuff they put in actually safe? I remember this one time I bit into a corn dog from a box. I found a tooth in it. Then the stuff I hear that is in processed meat , or meat that is third degree. Then about the cases I have been hearing about how this person with aids put some drops of blood in these peoples burgers cuz he got fired, and they got aids. How awful. How are we supposed to trust the people who are in charge of giving us food?
    Bloodymoonreaper

Newbie whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon may be famous one day whitefoxdemon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do they put in our food?

We can't always watch everything that is put in our food because then we'd just be paranoid. If we thought about everything that they may be putting in our food then we wouldn't want to eat anymore. You should just believe that they are handling our food carefully or else you would go mad. As for the blood thing, i thought the HIV virus could not survive when exposed to oxygen therefore wouldn't it die when put in the food?

Otaku bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper may be famous one day bloodymoonreaper's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by whitefoxdemon
    We can't always watch everything that is put in our food because then we'd just be paranoid. If we thought about everything that they may be putting in our food then we wouldn't want to eat anymore. You should just believe that they are handling our food carefully or else you would go mad. As for the blood thing, i thought the HIV virus could not survive when exposed to oxygen therefore wouldn't it die when put in the food?
    not exactly. it has only moments out in the air and the burgers went out really fresh.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was a vegetarian I watched this programme about what they put into our food and it disgusted me. They showed us what junk went into burgers and chicken nuggets and it put me off for life!

But on the other hand, if you enjoy the food you eat, it keeps you alive and healthy why worry about what is in your food?

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

That's a tough question...and sadly, as I never read the ingredients. I try to eat natural/organic foods when I can, but they are expensive. As long as you make sure you get some fruits and diversify your diet, you should be fine, and not have to worry about the stuff they put in your food.

o~Piggy-san~o

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me
    When I was a vegetarian I watched this programme about what they put into our food and it disgusted me. They showed us what junk went into burgers and chicken nuggets and it put me off for life!

But on the other hand, if you enjoy the food you eat, it keeps you alive and healthy why worry about what is in your food?
    I worry about what is in my food because I worry about my health. I think we saw the same program , but yet I am still eating those retched foods. How can something so wrong for you taste so good.
    Bloodymoonreaper

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

thats kind of scary... Ive never wondered what will be in my food... but I dont eat outside too often... I eat mostly at home... so I dont worry whats in my food cause some I trust is cooking for me... and that person is cooking something healty(althoug I put some pound on lol... I need to do some exercice -_-')
    but onece I heard thath this guy bought a hot-dog and when he started eating it he realiced there was a finger in there... I dont think it was true... but I stoped eating outside for a couple of weeks... lol
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Otaku Reese may be famous one day Reese may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well I'm not sure bout can-foods etc. But I recall a couple of asian resteraunts being broadcast on the news for re-using leftover meat. 0_0
    ewwww !!! .... that turned me off the stuff for yrs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast