+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What do you say about ''emo?'

Newbie Doctor who97 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What do you say about ''emo?'

Oh and if you have ever had issues with people calling you names just slap that stupid grin of there faces it always works for me hehe > people have no write to be calling you names cause trust me i get called names too like emo, fag, goth freak stuff like that. but never let it hurt you people are jurks and they dont have lives so never let it bring you down.

"sticks and stones may brake my bones but words will never hurt me!" (HAHA who really who came up with this)

"words cut deeper then any wound. because words go straight to the heart!" (this is true)

now heres mine! > "Yes sticks and stones may brake my bones and yes words may cut deeper then and injury but if you dont get away from me and stop calling me names im gonna slap that stupid grin off your face and tie you to the bench in the middle of winter!"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Doctor who97 For This Useful Post:

kimihiro (Jan 25, 2011), xdeath by midnightxx (Feb 05, 2011)

Devoted Otaku kimihiro is off to a good start kimihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

Docktor Who97:
    now heres mine! > "Yes sticks and stones may brake my bones and yes words may cut deeper then and injury but if you dont get away from me and stop calling me names im gonna slap that stupid grin off your face and tie you to the bench in the middle of winter!"
    hard words from a person :P
    Hahahaha
    But go for it doctor !,,!=~,~= !,,!
    Surender or fall, it's no other way to turn.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimihiro For This Useful Post:

Doctor who97 (Jan 25, 2011), xdeath by midnightxx (Feb 05, 2011)

Thanks

THX!!! hahahahaha Devoted Otaku its just my personaly saying and I mean evey word of IT!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doctor who97 For This Useful Post:

xdeath by midnightxx (Feb 05, 2011)

Newbie runt32a is off to a good start runt32a's Avatar
    Thanks

they most likely have problems and need someone to try and help them out or need attention i dont like the things they do but in my opion if you just shun them their just gona get worest and your shuning could just another reason to another suicidal death or your kindness can be a reason to another suicidal person's life being saved
    "the past is full of crap from then, the present is full of shit from now and the future is full of nothing at all"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to runt32a For This Useful Post:

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, i thought we stopped talking about emos back in 2005, but i guess not~

In my experience, emos are kids who (might) live in nice houses with terrible family OR social situations. The backlash experienced at tender or sensitive ages causes them to become immature and ignorant of problems existing outside themselves. It becomes about MY problems and how no one likes ME and how the world would better without ME or if everyone was like ME.

Hopefully it's just a stage, and either they will bloom in college or stay a douche for the rest of their lives.

And if they really are traumatized and have real problems adjusting and really do feel as sad as they do, then PLEASE SEEK HELP. YOU NEED HELP. GET HELP. GOD LOVES YOU.

And if you want to escape from yourself, help others. They always need volunteers at soup kitchens.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abu Dhabi For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Ok I see where your going with that Abu Dhabi but the thing is they don't always understand how to reach out for help. I know I didn't know how tonreach out. Plus you relly shouldn't be talking about god because remember about different religions some people don't even beliefe in god. So please just remember that.
    Bang Bang shoot dead Everybody gone bad!! Beat me hate your can never brake me!!!! Tell me what has become of my life!?!? Im tierd of being the victim of hate!!!!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Dhabi View Post
    In my experience, emos are kids who (might) live in nice houses with terrible family OR social situations. The backlash experienced at tender or sensitive ages causes them to become immature and ignorant of problems existing outside themselves. It becomes about MY problems and how no one likes ME and how the world would better without ME or if everyone was like ME.
    I think that this is very true. I have a friend who isn't really "emo", but does hurt herself on occasions. Her adoptive family is extremely critical of her behavior, verbally and physically abusive, and tries to separate her from her friends (Apparently, we're like a Satanic cult or something, and she's the ring leader). Anyway, she doesn't hurt herself for attention. She does it as a way of punishing herself: she's always blaming herself for everything, and worrying about whether or not she offended someone. On the other hand, when others do something rude, she is very easily offended, to the point where it will ruin her entire day.

To be fair, she's not usually depressed or angry. She's usually very nice, which is why I said she doesn't really fit the "emo" persona. I mentioned her because I think it was her parents that made her so emotionally unstable. Like I said, it's not for attention, and it's not to be a non-conformist.

Thanks

I fully agree with you Bright Shadow_97 I know people who have the same issue thx for shareing I feel bad for your friend. She is lucky to have a good friend like you
    Bang Bang shoot dead Everybody gone bad!! Beat me hate your can never brake me!!!! Tell me what has become of my life!?!? Im tierd of being the victim of hate!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast