+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: What do you say about ''emo?'

Newbie runt32a is off to a good start runt32a's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you say about ''emo?'

thats why we need people who care to reach out and try to help and if they try n push u away i dont understand why you should let them to some (like myself) thats like saying you dont really care people have walls and push other away sometimes its not just to protect themselves but to see who actually cares enough about them to fight and break their walls and see whos still there after they give you all they got
    "the past is full of crap from then, the present is full of shit from now and the future is full of nothing at all"

Newbie xdeath by midnightxx is off to a good start xdeath by midnightxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I just read what everyone said and thanks for all the different opinions on this. I didn't know it would get so many replies, so it's nice to hear what others think of this. Like someone said above 'about the 2005' thing yeah even now in 2011 people still use the word 'emo' a few days ago I got called 'Big Goth' and I just laughed along with the boy It's funny jhow everyone just judges all the time, but I do it too. I try not to, it's just human nature though. But lots

yeah and that's good. Sometimes that's all it takes. Just a few simple things.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 05, 2011 at 11:37 AM.

Newbie Doctor who97 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'm so with you see I get called emo a lot or goth yet it dosent bother me cause truleybits the tuth for me I'm not the average person I do wear a lot of black and I do love scremo music and I did use to cut but people think that's it and that I'm nonsociable but really I'm sweet careing and I like talking to peop as long as they don't judge rite off the bat
    Bang Bang shoot dead Everybody gone bad!! Beat me hate your can never brake me!!!! Tell me what has become of my life!?!? Im tierd of being the victim of hate!!!!

Newbie xdeath by midnightxx is off to a good start xdeath by midnightxx's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly you have to get to know people first. we are all humans and wired differently so take a chance and talk to someone you'd never lay eyes on. Might just be a new friend. I JUST wish more people could see that.

Newbie brokensoul442 is off to a good start
    Thanks

i used to be emo i dont have that problem eny more but i still have friends who are and i fully suport them and every day i do my best to help them i have no problem with them and they r no different them u and me and i bet the shit out of the people who hurt my friends

Thanks

I beat the shizz lol I liked that It's good you are willing to help them out.

Newbie Moose is off to a good start Moose's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont like streotypes, including EMO... I dont think those kinda people want to be called that, i wear black with chains, trip pants, whole nine yards, ive also had a problem with cutting, thats an actual problem some people face, its nothing to laugh at. Lots of people whom have cut themselves statisically have been raped before. Its sad but true. Cutting is actually an acy of desperation in order to get rid of emotional pain locked away. So in order to keep their focus off whatever is troubling them, they cut themselves in order to focus on physical pain rather that emotional pain. Its a form of escape. So to all those who insult such people, think twice before you decide to smart off. People who are emotionally weak have the more common tendency to kill themselves. I don't think anyone here would like blood on their hands and guilt that would last a lifetime.

Death is as generation is, a composition of like elements, and a decompostion into the same.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Moose For This Useful Post:

xdeath by midnightxx (Feb 07, 2011)

Newbie DarkDragon is off to a good start
    Thanks

Its actually a little strange for that title "EMO" to mean a clothing style,
    its supposed to mean over EMOtional as in the people who cut them selves(really its just another way to say Weakling) but it just so happens that because they are so depressed cutters usually wear only black not because they like it but for other reasons(parents saying black is depressing?...maybe)

I personally think titles are stupid but hey im the guy who would forget his own name if people didnt keep calling him by it.
    but i must also say that guys dressed in this style usual look like the girls dressed in this style which is scary(since emo girls look so good)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkDragon For This Useful Post:

xdeath by midnightxx (Feb 09, 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast