+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: What do you say about ''emo?'

Newbie Doctor who97 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What do you say about ''emo?'

I use to think that dieing was the answer and that every thing would be better but it took me to the point where i was gonna commit suicide that i really started to think and i thought what would happen to my little sister? She would think her sister was freak and a suicidal freak and that i didnt love her. So i didnt do anything...i remeber i broke down crying when i saw her and i huged her so tightly i almost broke her ribs haha but everything is ok now
    Bang Bang shoot dead Everybody gone bad!! Beat me hate your can never brake me!!!! Tell me what has become of my life!?!? Im tierd of being the victim of hate!!!!

Newbie xdeath by midnightxx is off to a good start xdeath by midnightxx's Avatar
    Thanks

aww I'm so Sorry your in my prayers.. I hope they get better soon <3

Newbie xdeath by midnightxx is off to a good start xdeath by midnightxx's Avatar
    Thanks

that's sad, but it's good you saw that doing that isn't the answer It's amazing to hear that so cheers for that! ^__^

Thanks

it's horrible to think that people are this cruel, but they are. But there is a light at the end of the road no matter what and you have to find that. you did, someone cared for you and stopped you <3 which is great to her. so good luck to your journey in the future. n Ever give up hope. you've made it this far, and your still in one piece. It is quite interesting to see how people judge..sad..and heart breaking because it hurts so many people in way you would never think of.

Otaku Brandon Grave Heat is off to a good start
    Thanks

Labels are just are another way to show how colsed minded the world has become.
    Elite Member
    Achieved after 150 days AND 500 posts.
    Veteran Member
    Achieved after 365 days AND 1000 posts.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Brandon Grave Heat For This Useful Post:

xdeath by midnightxx (May 16, 2011)

Thanks

so very true thanks to you all for the input! I love reading all the comments <3

Newbie Cherryx is off to a good start Cherryx's Avatar
    Thanks

People who call themselves 'Emo" are attention seekers, and just want to fit in. It's funny because they are the kind of people who say "no I will not follow the cliques, I will be myself" and then they go and stand next to 50 other people with long black hair, black eyeliner, cuts on their wrist, black tight skinny jeans etc. Essentially, that is not being 'unique', that is rebelling against another group with your OWN group. You are still being a sheep.
    A person who is truly ill doesn't show it, they try to cover it. Like anorexics say "I'm not that hungry" or say "I just ate!" and then go and be alone. Like people who cut themselves cover their arms and try to blend in the background with CASUAL clothes. People who are truly harming themselves because there is something wrong do NOT try to show it.
    Emo's try to show everything, they seek the sympathy, they want to be victimised. I am not picking on a clique in particular, it is absolutely your own free right to be part of a clique, be part of a group. It is the irony that they say "no I am being unique" and then go by the 'Emo rules' and do exactly what other 'emos' do.
    I hate these people more than regular sheep. These people are sheep-in-denial-who-know-they-are-sheep-but-want-attention-anyway.

These are my thoughts.
    The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6