+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What do you think happens to you after you die?

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What do you think happens to you after you die?

spirit will pass on and become a different spirit like a animal or somthing, or maybe a different planet to become their race

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I belive that when you die your spirit goes up and you live in heaven, or my other theroy is that you are re-born and don't rember yor past life, thats my idea of life after death.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jrjtm7850 View Post
    Just a question out of curiosity because there are many theories of what happens to you after you die and I would like others opinion on the matter.

What do you think happens to you after you die?

Do you spend eternity in a box? Do you go to heaven or hell? That or are you re-incarnated? And why?
    I believe there will be the reincarnation after death and then every individuality will be judged to go to either Heaven or Hell... i believe this as it is my belief as muslim too
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ollin View Post
    It's not quite that simple. Don't get me wrong, I want to believe in a higher power. I'm not exactly thrilled with the idea that once I'm gone, that's it. I have nothing but respect for those with solid convictions.

Let's try this - I've touched on why I have a lack of faith, why I can't make my head believe what my heart wants to - so why don't you tell me why some of you believe in a higher existence.
    To tell u that much would take a lot of time, start by reading the bible.
    The after life is very real

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie notsogoth1 may be famous one day notsogoth1 may be famous one day notsogoth1's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok i believe we all have the energy inside of us right, so i mean when we die it cant just go away and possibly thats what we like to call a spirit. With reincarnation it doesnt really make sence because more people are alive today then ever in history before so where are all these extra people come from and where did the originals come from (not to dis anyones religion just saying) also with the whole heaven and hell thing wernt we supposed to be forgiven for our sins and like doesnt that automaticly get us into heaven no matter how we lived, that just sounds a little too easy for me and also whats the point of hell excisting and threatening us with it. Rotting in the ground may be what are bodies do but i think there might be something higher up then a physical state of living
    Halo is elite

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that its either hevean or hell it just depends on what you do with your life.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie SapphireThunder is off to a good start SapphireThunder's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that there's nothing like re-incarnations, higher existences or anything like that. I think that when you die, you just die and that's where everything ends.
    I think that there's nothing like spirits.
    And this is where is quote Penn & Teller: "Read a bible from cover to cover, world really needs more atheists."

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe that when you die, that that is the end of your existance. That only the memory of you is alive and that once that memory is gone you cease to exist.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast