+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What do you think happens to you after you die?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What do you think happens to you after you die?

I fear death but i hope what happens is that you go to heaven or hell but i think you just lay there in black.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Man you guys have no faith or imagination. Guess thats whats wrong with some kids today. God, i dont wanna believe in that, just too depressing. Form all those testimony's from people who claimed to see the light is what i hang on. There has to be more than just life on this cruel planet.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

After you die you either burn over and over in the fiery pits of Hell..

Or you enjoy afterlife in heaven with angels and God. !

It's nice once you think about it.
    I mean, not the burning over and over until you can't take it anymore Part.
    The part of kicking it back and relaxing. Not having to worry about pain, or hurt, or sorrow anymore.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The White Wolf For This Useful Post:

LichGRIFFIN (Dec 13, 2007)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4