+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What have we become?!!?!??!

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What have we become?!!?!??!

If it will help all human kind then I think it is okay but I definitely think they should have some boundaries. These experiments could be treated like organ donors. If you are willing to have parts of you to be in an experiment that may help all mankind all you have to do is sign that paper. They probably already have something like that going.

I mean mainly what this conflicts with is our moral values. Is it right to put human parts in animals for experiments that may lead to medical breakthroughs? Is it okay to use animal parts to save a person's life?

But like I said before, if it could lead to a medical breakthrough and save millions of lives by all means continue but I think they should have definitely have some boundaries.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

wow reading this make me think about fma to think some one has really made a chimera is kinda scary but yet very intrusting to me if some one has made one chimera,what will they do next,cyber solders, ginetic enhancement of ppl. it just make me think
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot may be famous one day PsiKnot's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke Is Emo View Post
    this is dif... this is giveng animals hman things... stem cells are ok... they come from embroys that had no chance but god made it so that animals and humans were different we cant just mixx em up... i dont think that this kind of stem cell reaserch is ok...
    So expiramenting on human embrios is ok, expiramenting on animals is ok, but expiramenting on both is bad? Is it the mixing your having problems with? Cause they are allready mixing people up, giving people pig hearts and such, is this bad as well? You know this research could yield a pig with a human heart, transpants would be much easier at that point I would think. And this is just one example of many usefull applications of this research.

Thinking is the leading cause of death among the stupid.
    Signature and Avatar made by Zackraa. Thanks!

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

what the hell is this?! a "gundam seed" paradox?! eventually "naturals" versus "coordinators".
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that it is stupid at all. Instead of waiting on donors to die why not use the resources available. If a heart, brain, or other body part is available in another animal and it could save a life or improve a life why wouldn't you want to use it? I think it makes pretty good sense and will do more good than bad in the long run.

Otaku Sasuke Is Emo may be famous one day Sasuke Is Emo's Avatar
    Thanks

ok guys this is nothing like FMA these arent talking animals... these are animals that have human brains to test on... which in essence is testing on humans... which is wronger than testing on animals
    Love only if you are willing to hate.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

i dident say it was like fma i just said it makes me think about it,as for what there doing i dont think its right to do eny testing on animals or humans.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wow.

It's actually a little scary if you think about it.

I mean..if it's to help the human race, then I guess it's alright..but only if it's to help us. Other than that..this is just wrong. [Scientists] are just playing God.

I think it's wrong. I don't know how meshing human cells with animal cells will better the human race....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast