Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes a person gay or lesbian?

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

What makes a person gay or lesbian?

To tell you the truth - I just dunnoo!
    Sorry - this is for the psychiatrist..hahaha...
    But wat about you
    ...and do you think its right or wrong to be one?
    Is it in line for pro-creation (to built up the social fabric) or pro-choice (for lust)?
    If you know of a friend who is one...will you help the poor dude and get him/her out of it?
    Last edited by Patrick Chan; Mar 28, 2006 at 08:37 PM.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What makes a person gay or lesbian?

beats me but its there choice....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

The fact they have an interest in their own sex is abit of a give away and thats no joke lol. I don't think it's wrong. I had a friend who was gay and when I found out i didn't look at him any differently. i just forgot about it. It matterd that little to me

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

i had a couple of classmates at middle school who are gays, the trouble is the more i mix with them, i tend to think like them. I don't mind their frienship but their thinking is not normal

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    and do you think its right or wrong to be one?
    I will answer this, briefly. ^_^ I personally don't have anything against them, so, if you ask me, it is all up to them for what they want to be or become. As where I stand, I am not in any position to point my finger and undervalue a person for what they are, though what is right is still questionable. But anyway, I believe there is no absolute right or wrong to it because it all depends on individual opinions. So, here is mine. ^^

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a gland in the brain its smaller in women and bigger in men for gay people it is the opposite therefore making their bodies produce the opposite pheromones and or amount of testosterone/estrogen that their normal gender would produce
    when you take this into consideration you must realize this is the way God made them and I accept them for who they are

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

As a bisexual female, I'm proud to say I did not choose to be attracted to females as well as males. I was given a heart to love with, and with it I shall love. What about you? Do you think it's right to love someone no matter what gender with all your heart?
    Seduced by Flesh

Thanks

hmmmm...so god even screws up??!!...I don't think so when the bible says he made all things perfect. somehow somewhere along the line some virus crept in; i suppose from the mischievous devil....

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast