Closed Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes a person gay or lesbian?

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What makes a person gay or lesbian?

I actually met gay men before, they talk normally and act normally like anyone of us. But, there is perculiar look in their face especially the eyes that gives the game away. Not joking here, there's an auro that radiates out...

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vault 35
    Do you believe the war against Hitler was unnecessary? Sometimes war saves more lives for the future than it destroys lives in the present. War is part of human evolution. Sometimes we must destroy the bad guys and their followers in order to protect the future.

Sexuality is a responsibility because deadly communicable diseases can be spread throughout the population by those engaging in irresponsible sexual activity. Millions of people have died of sexually transmitted diseases. Many of those people killed themselves and their partners because they were irresponsible with their sexuality.

Those are facts. Deal with them. Life will be better if you stop thinking like a liberal.
    War against Hitler was unnecessary for survival of human race, but not unnecessary
    to make better world by taking out one dictator.
    And for war is neccessary thingie...human is stupid, only living organism that
    kills their own kind as much as we do.

When reading you post I can fell presence of homofobic. And if you haven't read
    today biggest reason for sexual transmitted diseases is straight sex, not gay sex.
    Yes, it used to be biggest. And that was time when we didn't know so much
    about sex diseases than we do now. I think that EVERYONE has responsibility
    to look after their partners and themselfs.

"Those are facts. Deal with them. Life will be better if you stop thinking like a liberal"

Why I should stop thinking like liberal, it's my point of view and far as I care
    you should have no rights to say why I shouldn't be liberal.
    From your message I can see that you have very oldish way to deal with
    your surrounding and deal with other people. Liberal point of view could actually
    teach you to manage better with other people.

And HOW my life would be better? How it would make world better place?

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    I actually met gay men before, they talk normally and act normally like anyone of us. But, there is perculiar look in their face especially the eyes that gives the game away. Not joking here, there's an auro that radiates out...
    I personally don't have anything against homosexuals. I would definitely look twice at a homosexual on the street, not coz I hate them but because its different. But then again wat would anyone define as 'normal'??
    I really don't buy into the 'auro' thing (not to be rude)....its just unrealistic.
    So to get on with the question :What makes a person gay or lesbian?
    Alot of factors contribute to a person becomin a homosexual. Ur not neccassarily born a lesbian/gay. Life experiences may enable one to feel differently over time...and hey, most males don't even realise their a homosexual until their 20's.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd just like to point out that while there are homosexuals out there who do act in a way in which it gives them away, there are also plenty of men and women out there who you would never have guessed were homosexual.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

My friend was homosexual and he covered it well. I never would have guessed that he was gay. It was only after he told me that I looked back and saw what I had missed. Like how he was really into woman and i mean really into woman. I could have kicked myself. Did him being gay change our friendship? no drugs did but thats a whole nother story (he chose them I didn't)

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

there's nothing wrong about being the way they are... okay, i'll say, it... it's okay to be gay/lesbian, as long as they don't go beyond the limits...

oh, btw, some people told me that it's about the genes... you know... xy, xxy stuff... but i guess their environment is also a factor... maybe if they grew up in a family of all girls or boys... or maybe they study in an all girls or all boys school...

but i really think we should not discriminate or humiliate them... they're people, too... like us, they have emotions and feelings, even if their gender is not.... "straight?!"... whatever...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sachiko ueto
    there's nothing wrong about being the way they are... okay, i'll say, it... it's okay to be gay/lesbian, as long as they don't go beyond the limits...

oh, btw, some people told me that it's about the genes... you know... xy, xxy stuff... but i guess their environment is also a factor... maybe if they grew up in a family of all girls or boys... or maybe they study in an all girls or all boys school...

but i really think we should not discriminate or humiliate them... they're people, too... like us, they have emotions and feelings, even if their gender is not.... "straight?!"... whatever...
    What limits?????????There is no limits for straight people or gay/lesbian because we always seem to pass them.If u are talking about the limits I think.The one where two show the love for each other.
    Perfection is dull

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

to check out if you are gay influenced, go to a gay party. If you throw out then you ain't one of them...

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast