Closed Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: What makes a person gay or lesbian?

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What makes a person gay or lesbian?

well, male fetus should be female fetus...that's we have boobs and nipples.

but to me...it depends with the person's surroundings.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie [PainfullyElegant] may be famous one day [PainfullyElegant] may be famous one day [PainfullyElegant]'s Avatar
    Thanks

um.. i guess it's just what you feel.

i actually think you're born with a sexual orientation, and you find it later on in your life.

but that's just me.

time square can't shine as bright as you...

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

I hav a theory abt this. I'm thinking tht they had a traumatic experience with the oppsition sex and their friend who probaly was the same gender helped them out to cope with it. Thus, Their mind would go into a set saying tht their are more understanding because they know how the male/female mind works. Therefore, they think they have fallen in love with the same sex.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jon f
    Yes that is truth humans view everything from diffenert points.They never try to make the others see from the side.
    exactly!!! if people would put thereselves on someone else's shoes, and I mean LITERALLY put their selves in their shoes emotionally and mentally, they would understand what they go through...it's kinda like rascism for them u know? it sucks!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie beast_boy05 may be famous one day beast_boy05 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Do you think they are ok?

Hello everybody.
    Sorry to interrupt your discussion but I saw that this is a populated thread and I would like to know
    what do you think about this video chat website.
    I saw a couple of real cute babes there, they have something cool – full screen video chat and I would
    like to make an account on this site. But I’m wondering if they are sure... I don’t want to put my credit
    card on a obscure website ... There are a lot of thieves on the Net... Thanks

Dumb me. Forgot to tell you the website... *Removed*
    Last edited by Miroku4444; May 18, 2006 at 07:59 AM.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chan
    To tell you the truth - I just dunnoo!
    Sorry - this is for the psychiatrist..hahaha...
    But wat about you
    ...and do you think its right or wrong to be one?
    Is it in line for pro-creation (to built up the social fabric) or pro-choice (for lust)?
    If you know of a friend who is one...will you help the poor dude and get him/her out of it?

I haven't really thought about if people just decide to fancy someone of the same sex as them. I would have thought that its just something that has happened. For someone to be attracted by someone of the same sex, is nothing we can really control. When you think about why you fancy someone who is of the opposite sex, you can't really understand why you started to fancy, you just know that you are attracted to them. Its a subconcious part of the brain that relates to a certain characteristic that the other person has that draws you in to look further into what makes the person tick.

I don't think there is anything with people being homosexual. They are still human, i can't really tell them that what they are doing is wrong because they can do what they want. No one can tell them otherwise that they need to be straight because there is no authority that can do that. Also seeing as i have friend who are gay, they are no way different from anyone else. The only small thing is, is that they are attracted to people of the same sex. Is nothing really that big. They still who they are!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i doesn't matter to me..i can't change if someone is gay....it is their chioce...they can be whatever they want...i have no right to tell them what do or who to like or love. i don't care if anyone is gay or another race....it's the person's mind and heart that makes me care for them.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

I really don't know, but I would say it is up to the person to choose if they are gay or perhaps even lesbian, its all a matter of choice.

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast