Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19

Thread: What makes a person gay or lesbian?

Otaku Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von may be famous one day Sage_Se'von's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What makes a person gay or lesbian?

Well to tell the truth about the whole subject some people arn't that obvious they could have all the girls in the school and still like poles rather than holes but people that are't gay sometimes have the thought in the back of theyre head that they wounder what it would be like......or they could have been altered at a young age..........really it has alot to do with mentality and it goes more into science and biology

I am a sage....the light of elements

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you think they are ok?

[QUOTE=beast_boy05]Hello everybody.
    Sorry to interrupt your discussion but I saw that this is a populated thread and I would like to know
    what do you think about this video chat website.
    I saw a couple of real cute babes there, they have something cool – full screen video chat and I would
    like to make an account on this site. But I’m wondering if they are sure... I don’t want to put my credit
    card on a obscure website ... There are a lot of thieves on the Net... Thanks

Dumb me. Forgot to tell you the website...*Removed*
    Wow, two strikes against you in one thread. Advertising and reviving an old thread.

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19