Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What makes a person gay or lesbian?

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What makes a person gay or lesbian?

i know that some creepy crawlies type species that have no gendre, they change sex for pro creation purpous. But human have only 2 gendres male and female. Isn't homosexuality kinda just a lust feeling?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

*shrugs* What makes them gay or lesbian?

... liking the same sex. >_> However, there's the debate of whether it's the yearning for sex with the same gender, or if it's LOVING the same gender...
    I won't get into that, that's a phylosophical debate that might last for too long and eventually run into a completely different, yet similar, topic...

Do I have anything against it or find anything wrong with it?

Well, one could merely state the sexual functions of the different genders that have "effects"...... I could also state several emotional and mental affects depending on the relationship... but again, that'll lead to something else completely......

I, personally, am not bothered with it.

I, personally, do not find anything "wrong" with it.

o_o I suppose I do not find the topic "SO HAZARDOUS" to touch into a debatable-term..... so..... er.... *shrugs* Whatever one argues with, I'll step out of this fight.

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm I don't think so we lust for woman (some men do) but we also love them so can't it be the same for men lusting and loving men

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Otaku Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan may be famous one day Patrick Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

it depends on your definition on lust and love...or for the creepy crawlies "attracted"
    And for the matter, even institutions, goverment documents don't have a column for homosexuals; it's either male or female
    Last edited by Patrick Chan; Mar 28, 2006 at 10:13 PM.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kasai
    As a bisexual female, I'm proud to say I did not choose to be attracted to females as well as males. I was given a heart to love with, and with it I shall love. What about you? Do you think it's right to love someone no matter what gender with all your heart?
    Nicely said Kasai, it's really wonderfull that people that have different sexual
    point of view can say that open! /me respects that

I am not personaly bi/gay so I can't say the same thing as Kasai about heart.
    We all have freedom to make choises and after talking with some of my friends
    (others gay others lesbian) I have made same kinda of opinion that Kasai had...
    Being gay or lesbian isn't affected by you choises as much as you would think,
    they all have said that it came from heart. I personaly understand that feeling
    cos even I have had that, towards a girl in my case.

And I think it's totaly right to love someone with everything you got without
    thinking that it's same gender as you. I have had many good moments with
    my friends that are gay and I have never had to fear that they would try to
    seduce me, cos' they told that they wanna keep me as a friend. As for lesbians
    I have hardly ever had so nice and wonderfull company to talk and hangout
    with. I have nothing bad to say.

Some say that homosexuality is sickness but my opinion is that it's not. Being
    bi/gay/lesbian isn't sickness, it's just way you "look" your life. You have to follow
    your heart even if it's against opinions of old ones.

To all Bi/gay/lesbians: Be proud!

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

For me... gender doesn't matter when it comes to love... true love... its the person's heart you love, not their ability to produce offspring...

*^-^* i know i would love my Darling as much, is not more so, if he was female or i was male... it certainly is eaiser that we're different... but our love would be just the same...

^_^ he'd be one hot chick!!! nice on the eyes!!!!

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightFox
    Nicely said Kasai, it's really wonderfull that people that have different sexual
    point of view can say that open! /me respects that

I am not personaly bi/gay so I can't say the same thing as Kasai about heart.
    We all have freedom to make choises and after talking with some of my friends
    (others gay others lesbian) I have made same kinda of opinion that Kasai had...
    Being gay or lesbian isn't affected by you choises as much as you would think,
    they all have said that it came from heart. I personaly understand that feeling
    cos even I have had that, towards a girl in my case.

And I think it's totaly right to love someone with everything you got without
    thinking that it's same gender as you. I have had many good moments with
    my friends that are gay and I have never had to fear that they would try to
    seduce me, cos' they told that they wanna keep me as a friend. As for lesbians
    I have hardly ever had so nice and wonderfull company to talk and hangout
    with. I have nothing bad to say.

Some say that homosexuality is sickness but my opinion is that it's not. Being
    bi/gay/lesbian isn't sickness, it's just way you "look" your life. You have to follow
    your heart even if it's against opinions of old ones.

To all Bi/gay/lesbians: Be proud!
    i agree...it isn't a crime, neither it is something that gives the others to look down at them juz because they look at life differently...........but i TOTALLY agree with wat NightFox said...........

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

It's about being free and being able to make your own choices. I find it awfull how people are treated for being gay/lesbian/bi. I read an artical a while back on how kids have become open about their sexual preferences only to be ridiculed, beaten up and abandond. Honestly it made me sick to my stomach

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast