+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What type of government do you like the most?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What type of government do you like the most?

well communism is supposed to be where everybody gets the same as everyone else.
    i think thats great. The idea of it is anyway.
    like Luminous says everyone gets paid the same. Cause in my opinion everyone contributes the same to a community.
    And i think i ment to say that communism would be my first choice but it wouldn't work cause you would need every single country.
    sorry if it didn't come out clear.
    but democracy would be my second choice.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    I think our opinions have been rather scewed on Communism by the fact that the few examples of it actually occuring more resemble a dictatorship than anything else. Ideally, the garbage man getting payed the same as the doctor is a great idea, and it would eliminate the constant rich-poor contrast that occurs in capitalist societies. I think books like Animal Farm demonstrate how a good communism could run(Err...before the leaders go corrupt with power and all..).

Then again, individual profit drives forth most technological innovation, and generally proves more efficient.

Sort of related, but I've been thinking about the population problem in China lately. Whilst a more authoritative government uses a one-child policy in an attempt to stem the problem, I keep wondering how it is a Democracy would cope with such a conflict. I'm really just thinking out loud here though.
    Trust me, what your saying is that people should be payed the same, that would screw everything up. It would elimate the motivation for people to get a higher education.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Trust me, what your saying is that people should be payed the same, that would screw everything up. It would elimate the motivation for people to get a higher education.
    You mean that the only reason people become doctors is because of the money? Harsh!

That aside, of course, I did concede that the idea of individual profit drives forth technological innovation. An inherant problem of Communism is that people only work as hard as the laziest person in the bunch. I by no means think Communism is a perfect system, but it has its merits. The rich/poor gap always widens in Capitalist society, so there's a problem in that system as well I think.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Your missing another form of Government which is what the US is really founded to be. The US isant a pure Democrocy or Republic, its something I cant remember what it was but it was the combination of Democratic and Republic. Damn I cant remember what it was, my girlfriend knows and told me and I cant remember exactly. I will let you know ASAP when the next time I see her. Any way like I said its the combination of the best veiws and ideas from Democratic and Republic ideas. The problem is that very few people really know about it and understand it so they chop it in half so they can get a better idea it but by doing so they completely miss the point of the combination of the two when in fact we need some one in offece that is sitting on the priverbial fence of both Democratic and Republican.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

No government would be the best government for me...I think all governments are corrupted somewhat, so yea, no gov

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    No government would be the best government for me...I think all governments are corrupted somewhat, so yea, no gov
    Government doesnt corrupt its self its not a living thing. Its the people in charge you have to worry about becoming corrupt and how they twist the system around in their favor. So dont get pissed at the Government get pissed at the people in charge.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Government doesnt corrupt its self its not a living thing. Its the people in charge you have to worry about becoming corrupt and how they twist the system around in their favor. So dont get pissed at the Government get pissed at the people in charge.
    lol

Dude im not stupid i know that...

And im not particularly pissed at the government, I never said that, its just that almost all the counrties have some sercertacy hidden deep within in their government, or the upper ups people. Like a wrong doing of money, or starting a war based on their personal gain, or anything really

I would rather rely on man's good nature, and live with no government control.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    lol

Dude im not stupid i know that...

And im not particularly pissed at the government, I never said that, its just that almost all the counrties have some sercertacy hidden deep within in their government, or the upper ups people. Like a wrong doing of money, or starting a war based on their personal gain, or anything really

I would rather rely on man's good nature, and live with no government control.
    I did not mean any insalt and I did not say you were stupid or even think it.

So what your saying is that you prefure a more pure form of Socielism Anarchy like a comunity holding. Its Anarchy in that there is no Goverment but the society works together for the comen good and laws made and agreed apon by those in the comunity where every one works a specific task and roll in their society.

The problem with this form is that there is no drive to divelop or adance. Not just on a persanel level but also on a technologicol level. This form of comunle society is perfect for agroculture but it is impossible to reproduce the same in industrial cultures which require a form of Goverment and regulation.

What really needs to change and evolve is not so much Government but rather people in general. If you think about it Humans have not evolved much as a species, only our Technology has. We Humans are stunted in behavure and that behavure needs to evolve and divelop.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast