+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What would happen if the president was GAY!!

Banned git745 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What would happen if the president was GAY!!

that would be wered if the president was gay but who would vote for a gay president unless u were gay to begin with

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    well i think if the president was gay, he would do what Dave Chappelle would do...

He'd have a mexican vice president. XD

so if any haters wanna go kill the president, theyll just be opening up the borders for the mexicans. XDDDD
    I always say that! lol I think Obama should have done that. It's a great defense mechanism lol

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

who knows, that difinently uncharted territory. truth fully, i believe most americans could handle it, its just foriegn relations would be a worry. especially for the middle east and other countires. but well, if it happens we'll see.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeparty12 View Post
    i wonder how the world would act if we ever had a gay president i mean alot of people frown at gays but our president that would have a massive impact on our society
    lol
    I have nothing against gays myself, saying that, im not gay either...but as the world is today, a gay candidate wouldnt be elected as president due to the wide range fear of change that the common people might think would come of it.

Not that the statment i just said is right, but thats just how most people are, like it or not. People judge before they know what the person can really do in that postion.

Almost the same as whats going on now with Obama, he's black, and that to many means big change that a lot of folks arent ready for yet...

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    lol
    I have nothing against gays myself, saying that, im not gay either...but as the world is today, a gay candidate wouldnt be elected as president due to the wide range fear of change that the common people might think would come of it.

Not that the statment i just said is right, but thats just how most people are, like it or not. People judge before they know what the person can really do in that postion.

Almost the same as whats going on now with Obama, he's black, and that to many means big change that a lot of folks arent ready for yet...
    Yeah, I understand what you mean, that a lot of people will actually vote against, or even for say Obama simply because he is black... In truth there will be no real change at all, simply in policies which every new canadate has and brings in to the political spot light. Having a President who is Gay or black or what ever sitting as head of the US is not going to change anything. People are too focused on what group the person belongs to then what that person brings to the table which is really stupid and ignorant. Well with that being said I am going for Mc Cain and not Obama on the grounds that his policies suck, he is a hypocrite which a good example of is that he is against the 700 billion bail out but want to propose a trillion dollar bail out which is almost twice as much and has an ego in that he can't and will not admit he is wrong on anything such as the serge in Iraq which has in fact worked. Oh also he will do hardly any presidential duties as he said him self that any series issues that may arise while if he is President he will shirk all the duties and responsibilities to his advisers... Another word, if he screws up he is not going to take responsibility for it or fix it and instead pass the problem to one of his people and or toss them under the buss. Yeah Mc Cain has issues as well but the thought of what Obama bring to the table with his polocies scares me. But if there was say a Gay canadate that had good polocies that are better then the other guys/girl, then I would vote for the gay canadate.
    Last edited by Scourge; Oct 04, 2008 at 07:16 AM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

If the pres was gay than he would be shot by the someone during his inaguration.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Yeah, I understand what you mean, that a lot of people will actually vote against, or even for say Obama simply because he is black... In truth there will be no real change at all, simply in policies which every new canadate has and brings in to the political spot light. Having a President who is Gay or black or what ever sitting as head of the US is not going to change anything. People are too focused on what group the person belongs to then what that person brings to the table which is really stupid and ignorant. Well with that being said I am going for Mc Cain and not Obama on the grounds that his policies suck, he is a hypocrite which a good example of is that he is against the 700 billion bail out but want to propose a trillion dollar bail out which is almost twice as much and has an ego in that he can't and will not admit he is wrong on anything such as the serge in Iraq which has in fact worked. Oh also he will do hardly any presidential duties as he said him self that any series issues that may arise while if he is President he will shirk all the duties and responsibilities to his advisers... Another word, if he screws up he is not going to take responsibility for it or fix it and instead pass the problem to one of his people and or toss them under the buss. Yeah Mc Cain has issues as well but the thought of what Obama bring to the table with his polocies scares me. But if there was say a Gay canadate that had good polocies that are better then the other guys/girl, then I would vote for the gay canadate.
    Yes I agree..
    People when electing, should pick the candidate who brings the overall best policies to the table and shows the most promise...also look for experince.

On the Bailout problem, im not sure if i would have done it either, because certain people could be making money of this and if it didnt work, then we would have just lost $700 billion, rather than what their doing now, which is making a new plan, that sounds more promising to me...you should never rush these things.

On the Mccain Obama issue....I agree both have their problems in thier policies, but the 2 candidates dont worry me, because I think either would due just fine, but Palin is the one who scares me, she, to me, is not and would not be a very reliable vice president.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Newbie Hysteria is off to a good start
    Thanks

I think we'll see a black and a female president before we see a gay president. I couldn't count on a gay president being elected in any of our lifetimes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast