Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: what would you do if (asked to lend).....

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what would you do if (asked to lend).....

I'd let them watch it because I know my friends and I know that they would return it after they were done. Now if it was anybody else, I'd be less reponsive.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_06 View Post
    Hey guys I was lounging about yesterday and one of my friend asked to look at my movies, he saw one he like and said "you should let me borrow that" the question I am getting with this is, What would you do if one of your friends saw something and said "You have to let me watch, borrow, that". What would your first responce be? With me I would be like,
    "Is that a question or a statement" once they clarify that
    if question
    "I will think about it, but next time make it sound like a question"
    if statement,
    "No. you didn't ask."
    What about you? would you do the same? would you do things differently? I am more likly to lend something out if I was asked first but if they just say You have to let me.... I am more prone to say no but that is me, it also depends on if I have hung out with the person enough to know what they would mean when they say it. my best friend at Job Corps is one of the few exeptions, only because I know how he is (room mates and at one point couldnt get away from him) lol anyways I am running out of things on topic right now so I end it by saying, ask and you most likely can, tell and you cant. that is how I work I would like to see what you guys would do in this type of situation.
    Ichigo out~
    Maybe he asked you that way to make it appear like a statement or an order just for fun or because he wants to be funny that's what i think ... no one is that stupid to order asking someone for something if it completely falls under their jurisdiction area ,don't you think so?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

[B]i wouldn't mind if he was one of my close friends i would most probably know how they take care of stuff they borrow.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I would say yes and if he broke it i would say man you owe me how much money the movie was.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

I probably wouldn't loan it out seeing as how I've lost some really good movieas and games that way. I never learned to say no before, but the last time, I lost like 40 movies and 8 games along with a ton of RPG books, when I had it in storage with my roommate (at the time) and she gave one of her friends the key.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i lend every body and i don't know why and i don't care all i want from the one who borrow anything from me to take care and return the something like the way i give it .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on the person...If it is someone I trust I would say yeah sure just bring it back as soon as you can....but if it is someone I can't trust then I would just say no.

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

Depends of the friend.. I have friends that I have trusted with my cars, game consoles, laptop, digital camera, money etc.... To me it depends on which friend it is. Most of my friends I can trust! I try not to make friends with shady people..

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast