Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: what are your ideas on a strict parent(s)?

Otaku zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix may be famous one day zeroenix's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what are your ideas on a strict parent(s)?

Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    strick, annoying same thing.
    what i most dont like much from parents si there annoying
    He. He. You need to understand that your parents are doing what they're doing for a reason. Not to be annoying. Being strict is keeping you from doing things that could potentially cause you problems. Not because it's fun. I'm sure they could have more time to do their own thing if you were not around. But they keep tabs on you because they love you.

+=My Space=+ Thanks zeroenix for the sig and avi... wait that's me. +=zeroenix.net=+

Newbie Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity may be famous one day Falcondeity's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like strict parents and thank god my parents aren't strict with me anymore. But I totally agree with the whole rebelling thing. Its basically in our nature now.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zeroenix View Post
    He. He. You need to understand that your parents are doing what they're doing for a reason. Not to be annoying. Being strict is keeping you from doing things that could potentially cause you problems. Not because it's fun. I'm sure they could have more time to do their own thing if you were not around. But they keep tabs on you because they love you.
    hmph (concentrate)

I know there being anoying cuz they love moi but sometimes they get anoying so i dont have any fun or free time.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I think parents should be stirct as long as they don't go over bored. Most parents have to be strict to keep they're childern from heading down the wrong path. If childern didn't give they're parents reason to not trust them then I think that they wouldn't have to be so hard on them. Parents are strict because they love they're children, and they want them to be the best person that they can be.

Newbie Kiravak may be famous one day Kiravak may be famous one day Kiravak's Avatar
    Thanks

Parents should be reasonably strict. If they are strict just because the feel like it ....

"Mom I cleaned the toilet 4 times today...it is clean" "No it isn't! Clean it again"

"My son/daughter is not dating a black man/woman!"

"Oops I spilled my cereal" -WHAM across the head with a frypan-

Now when it comes to telling you certain times to be home and punishing you for getting bad grades, then of course it is a good thing

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks

It is okay to have strict parents but it is important for them to know the thin line between strict and being ridiculous! I have seen some parents that are really protective, not allowing their kids to do this and that...etc......

Just hate strict parents.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

tth sucks.......my parents dun go tht far....they leave my stuff on the computer alone but they did take away my webcam since they tot it was a distraction for me.........they were strict in my younger days.......no work done no play......

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

you guys don't know the meaning of strict. i've seen some shit that would make yours look pitifull in comparesons.

when a friend of mine stood up to his dad saying that he doesn't want to be a doctor, he god his ass handed down to him. and i'm proud to say that he took it like a man with alot of swearing.
    Last edited by Oldmagic; Aug 28, 2006 at 02:06 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast