Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: what are your ideas on a strict parent(s)?

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what are your ideas on a strict parent(s)?

personally getting whipped never worked so my parents gave up on that i dea now they just disconnect the internet or disconnect the phone and dont let me use their cells
    Just wanting to be myself.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i have no kids but fro all the baby sitting i do for my sister i can
    say that parent reall arn't strict enough in some family's. i have seen
    kids that would test anyones nerves with the disresepcting additudes and stuff.
    sure i know some kids are pretty decent and there parents may over react
    but over all i think parents really need to step up to the plate and be parents
    and not best friends because kids dont respect friends they like them but they
    dont respect them.
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Aug 14, 2006 at 05:54 PM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

my mom trusts me to have girls sleep over at my house, it took a while but i love having that trust. and i don't abuse it either.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Strict parents are a good thing.Overly strict parents are very bad.For example if we had more strict parents then thered be less scumbags out on the streets harrasing pensioners.However my parents are overly strict and tried to stop my 22 year old sister having a bf and my 24 year old bro from moving out.

Theres a not so fine line between strict and overly strict but a few rules never go amiss

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

Parents have to find the happy medium...they need to be strict to keep you on track but if they're too strict, they just might be pushing you off of it.

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

my parents used to be very strict on me... and I guess its ok.... because they always whant the best for u(everyone says that... pisses me off) but there are some really strict parent out there.... like one time I was trying to go out with this girl and his father called and started screaming at me... he was nuts... ppl like that should take some pills....
    how did I deal with my parents?.... simply separated my life..... when I am around my family I act like a lil angel.... and usually dont talk about what I do outside the house... my parents never figured out if I was doing something bad... so I never got big punishments... but a couple of times they discobered me and there was hell to pay(but it was lika one or twice).... besides that everything went on smoothly...... If my parents ever figure out what I have done Ill be tortured to dead lol
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    Strict parents are a good thing.Overly strict parents are very bad.For example if we had more strict parents then thered be less scumbags out on the streets harrasing pensioners.However my parents are overly strict and tried to stop my 22 year old sister having a bf and my 24 year old bro from moving out.

Theres a not so fine line between strict and overly strict but a few rules never go amiss
    24? WTF, i now some ppl that age that have familys.

I guess you sister and brother need mommy and daddy to still help with the finances. I doubt your brother really wanted to move out. Because if he wanted to he would. Unless your paents are holding him hostiage? I mean they're both adults, your parents should let them go and be adults. This is not how you raise good ppl.

I was home at that age. If they did that to me id be out the door.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Strictness is okay, but parents need to learn how to respect a kids personal space. Meaning They need to mind there own damn buisness, but at the same time make sure they dont get in to any trouble.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast