Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: what are your ideas on a strict parent(s)?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what are your ideas on a strict parent(s)?

*sighs dramatically* strict parents? oh no.. *slumps in chair*

my parents are pretty strict and protective, but there are some who're even more so. unbelievable, but true none the less. parents like these annoy the h311 out of me. they think that by locking their children in their homes, and refusing to let them out unless it's for school or with family, they're doing us a favour. it is not true. i think it's time for a confession.

my parents may be strict, but they still give me the privilege of going out with friends and such over the weekends. in their eyes, as long as i respect them, do well in school, and don't stay out after dark, then i'm a good girl. i really appreciate them for not taking away my freedom, because some of the friends i have... i really feel sorry for.

their parents derive them of their freedom, utterly and completely separating them from the outside world. they won't allow their children out of the house unless it's for school, and might make a few exceptions if it's with a family member. the very thought of it makes me want to break something...

i mean, i know that parents just want to make sure their children are safe, but sometimes, they go too far. then when they're adults, they still have to depend on their parents because they've never experienced life as it is out there without their mummy or daddy to hold their hand.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Very true see ppl aggree with me. I dont like strict parents. When the kids grow up they will be pussys and scared to do anything. Complaining about shit, theyll be soft. Mean abusive parents will make kids Hate them and become gothic. Strict parents make them soft nerds. Completely careless parents will make them become punks/skaters. and ghetto parents will make the kids become ghetto. it depends on how the parent raises the kid for the outcome.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

Very true see ppl aggree with me. I dont like strict parents. When the kids grow up they will be pussys and scared to do anything. Complaining about shit, theyll be soft. Mean abusive parents will make kids Hate them and become gothic. Strict parents make them soft nerds. Completely careless parents will make them become punks/skaters. and ghetto parents will make the kids become ghetto. it depends on how the parent raises the kid for the outcome.
    very very true...I knew a kid who had strict parents that wouldnt even let him play video games......not even POKEMON!!!!!! those were messed up parents....and they thought he would kill ppl if he played video games

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

omg see thats exactly what i mean. U cant have someone tell you what your allowed to play and what you arent, damn. They think there "protecting" him, but in reality, there corrupting him. Hes gonna grow up messed up.

Newbie Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan may be famous one day Nao Chan's Avatar
    Thanks

well i don't have that problem
    my mom trusts me, and my dad does'nt really care about what i do @@"
    but i don't do anything wrong though @@

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nao Chan View Post
    well i don't have that problem
    my mom trusts me, and my dad does'nt really care about what i do @@"
    but i don't do anything wrong though @@
    Yea same here, my parents let me do what I want, but as long as I dont get myself into trouble. ^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Newbie blackphoenix may be famous one day blackphoenix may be famous one day blackphoenix's Avatar
    Thanks

hey, question for y'all. do you give your parents a reason to be strict? parents are more strict if they think they cant trust you.

thanks for the sweet sig viper_1105

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i was with my parents till last year money is super tight
    but the only rule was i had to pay my share and there wernt any rules.
    sure i am the odd man out when it come when it came to lving wth parent's
    but dad had health problems he has the help he need know so im on my
    own now . but while i was lving there the only rule i ad was pay your share
    and also kee the noise down. the side affect were cabin fever lol there were
    few arguments over space but we worked that out and no rules were made
    i guess you could say it was an arangment of sorts not rules .
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast