Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: what are your ideas on a strict parent(s)?

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what are your ideas on a strict parent(s)?

My parents wre strict, but they were fair. I never brought anything home that would shame me in thier eyes. I think that trust was returned when I moved out on my own when I was 16 to go to school. Though they still provided me monitary compensation for my grades up until graduation from college. (I was one of the smart kids! I wonder where it went all wrong!)
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Newbie susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl may be famous one day susan_thegothgirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackphoenix View Post
    hey, question for y'all. do you give your parents a reason to be strict? parents are more strict if they think they cant trust you.
    ok, i might have given my parents only one reason to be strict . i gave my boyfriend my home phone number now my parents think he's gonna stalk me and stuff. they have no clue. they are a little over protective.
    Just wanting to be myself.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

my parents are like that to Susan_thegothgirl

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Otaku Tavrail may be famous one day Tavrail may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    24? WTF, i now some ppl that age that have familys.

I guess you sister and brother need mommy and daddy to still help with the finances. I doubt your brother really wanted to move out. Because if he wanted to he would. Unless your paents are holding him hostiage? I mean they're both adults, your parents should let them go and be adults. This is not how you raise good ppl.

I was home at that age. If they did that to me id be out the door.
    No auctually...both of my siblings are in college and cant affored to rent out places near the college as the rent rates pratictally hit their income.Both are in debt from their education in order to try and get good jobs.They dont need "mommy and daddy" but they sure help out a helluva lot.Please be more considerate of people who arent as well off as you.

And both are very independent but my mom and dad threatened to cut off money from them if they did.Neither of them drink or smoke but dont have time for a well paying job with their studies.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

wow getting mad for giving ur phone number, thats not being over protective, thats being selfish. They want you to do nothing but work and school, but when it comes to fun and friends its a no no? No NO!!! Thats stupidy and selfishness.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tavrail View Post
    .However my parents are overly strict and tried to stop my 22 year old sister having a bf and my 24 year old bro from moving out.
    Quite the opposite, I know some one who "kicked" their 24 yr old daughter out of home cause she was too old to be living with parents lol! well actually it was more of a mutaul agreement

Quote Originally Posted by susan_thegothgirl View Post
    ok, i might have given my parents only one reason to be strict . i gave my boyfriend my home phone number now my parents think he's gonna stalk me and stuff. they have no clue. they are a little over protective.
    I Know a friend who wasn't aloud to stay at another friends house simply because they were worried about the brother that lived there as well, even though he had a g/f at the time.....

Parents are only doing what they think are best for there children. Even though it's not neccsarily the right thing to do. They think it is. I guess for those of us who don't have children, it would be hard to understand. I certainly couldn't when i was younger and in some ways I still can't now.

Well when I was younger I thought my parents were really strict. Mainly because I wanted to go out and do things that were way older for me...but as I realised when I got older they were only protecting me, because I realised that slowly, they were letting me do things that I couldn't do before as I got older

So no my parents werent being over stirct..they were simply being parents!

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont like strict parents period some of the are way to strict

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast