Closed Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

Newbie Moon Goddess may be famous one day Moon Goddess may be famous one day Moon Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

everyone has a say on same sex marriages i mean if u really love the person and feel complete wit them y that should be a problem? yes its wrong but i mean if the opposite sex isnt doin it for u wat else can u do?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

i want answear that last quetion but the fact that same sex marrages happen
    is the sign of the times changes are going on to fast fr some and i think
    my self its moraly wrong and should be stopped but having said that i have no real issues with them as long as they dont flaunt it and brag about it ,because thats what make it wrong in my eyes
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

-=Tumble_Dry=-

Marriage is defined as "the ceremony of union of man and wife was a sacrament of the church"

So a man and a man is not marriage, and they don't get married because it would contradict the purpose of marriage. Gays need to get over the fact that they cannot marry officially. Look at it like binary 1+0 = 1 one = true 1+1 = 10 ten > one... ok I lost were I was going with this. Therefore gay marriage just makes people confused and it makes no sense.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

oooo il tell u my stand on that THAT S*** IS DISGUSTINT UGH it makes me want to puke just thinking about that its just ugh overall the worst thing ver heard of i get sick in the stomach thinkin about it it shoudl b outlawed and illigal evereywhere ...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

gay marriage is right! love is love, no matter what the gender is

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm pretty much fine with same sex marriages and relationships. I mean it is their choice whether or not they want to have a relationship like that and frankly it's none of my business if they want to do it or not. All I ask is that they respect my choice to be straight.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    I'm pretty much fine with same sex marriages and relationships. I mean it is their choice whether or not they want to have a relationship like that and frankly it's none of my business if they want to do it or not. All I ask is that they respect my choice to be straight.
    exactly, gay people are no different from you or me, why should they bge treated different?

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    oooo il tell u my stand on that THAT S*** IS DISGUSTINT UGH it makes me want to puke just thinking about that its just ugh overall the worst thing ver heard of i get sick in the stomach thinkin about it it shoudl b outlawed and illigal evereywhere ...
    Could you clarify your statement... Are you describing a problem with same sex marriage, or are you describing a problem with yourself... Fifty years ago, alot of people thought the same thing about marriage between people with different skin color.. Why would same sex marriage be any different? Why do you think it's disgusting...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast