Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 157

Thread: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

  1. #97
    Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Arianna I was trying to be nice but I was trying to explain to you that your post was really asshollish. I mean you just compared homosexuality to: having sex with children, scrwing an animal, and having sex with your sister. That's why I asked you "did you really know what you just said?".

    Having sex with a consenting adult who is of the same sex is perfectly normal. It is of course nothing like the heinous crimes you just mentioned.

    If you're just trying to pick on him for his poor way of explaining why it's natural leave it alone. It's not a good enough reason to go off like that.
    ____________________________________________

  2. #98
    Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in front of my computer
    Posts
    1,572
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    i think that her explanation was perfectly called for because it put that idiot in his place. i think gays should be allowed to do as they please (within reason and law). but they should not be open about it (how many straight guys walk up to a total stranger and say "i had sex last night"?) and they should do so far away from me (not hard if ANYONE is near my house then they are deffinately lost).

    thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

  3. #99
    Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    I am not against gay marriage, however, I think it is the choice of the church whether to allow the marriage.

    There is supposed to be a seperation of church and state. The government should not ban gay marriages outright because of religious beliefs. If the church does not want to perform the marriage, they shouldn't have to. BUT it should be provided by the justice of the peace, where the marriage is recognized by the government.

    Based on your logic incest, pediophilia, beastiality, and masochism/sadism is perfectly natural sexual acts as well, because it happens. Does that mean they should be allowed to marry their child/children and pets and torture people as well? After all it happens.
    Homosexual relationships are between two consenting adults. The examples you list are all unconsenting, and deemed illegal by the government. (I believe that there are still some states in the US that ban homosexual relationships....not sure if that was repealled or if the laws are still in effect). However, other countries haven't banned the relationships because of the fact that it is two consenting adults.

    But as I said in the beginning of my post, since homosexual relations aren't illegal (depending on where you are), the government should allow marriages provided by the Justice of the Peace, wherein the government recognizes the union. The church doesn't have to recognize it, or provide marriages. It should simply be done by the government.

    how many straight guys walk up to a total stranger and say "i had sex last night"?
    How many homosexual people do you know that walk up to total strangers and do the same thing? Considering that our culture oozes with sex in commercials, movies, television, and any other form of media, is straight sex not rubbed into our minds everyday? So if you say that homosexual people should be allowed to do what they please, but not show their relationship in public, then you have a double standard.

    Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

  4. #100
    Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    i think that her explanation was perfectly called for because it put that idiot in his place. i think gays should be allowed to do as they please (within reason and law). but they should not be open about it (how many straight guys walk up to a total stranger and say "i had sex last night"?) and they should do so far away from me (not hard if ANYONE is near my house then they are deffinately lost).
    I'm interested in these stories of gay people that went right up to you and said they were gay. Please tell me more about this personal experience.
    ____________________________________________

  5. #101
    Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in front of my computer
    Posts
    1,572
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    i work at my dad's campground running the store during the morning.

    my dad let a gay into the campground by accident (he wasn't wearing his evening gown at the time) and then couldn't find a legal way to get him out.

    i was in the store about 8 weeks ago and he just walks in, looks around and says "i had sex with my boyfriend last night, what did you do?".

    i wanted to say "get the F*** out of here!" but i kindly said "i watched anime and killed a few gay guys on my video game"

    then he left and when i told my dad he was kicked out.

    thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

  6. #102
    Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    962
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    i work at my dad's campground running the store during the morning.

    my dad let a gay into the campground by accident (he wasn't wearing his evening gown at the time) and then couldn't find a legal way to get him out.

    i was in the store about 8 weeks ago and he just walks in, looks around and says "i had sex with my boyfriend last night, what did you do?".

    i wanted to say "get the F*** out of here!" but i kindly said "i watched anime and killed a few gay guys on my video game"

    then he left and when i told my dad he was kicked out.
    Umm that's what we call a pervert. Most gay aren't complete perverts like that guy so try not to bunch him up with other gay people if he really was gay and not pretending.
    ____________________________________________

  7. #103
    Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,259
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 140 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Arianna I was trying to be nice but I was trying to explain to you that your post was really asshollish. I mean you just compared homosexuality to: having sex with children, scrwing an animal, and having sex with your sister. That's why I asked you "did you really know what you just said?".

    Having sex with a consenting adult who is of the same sex is perfectly normal. It is of course nothing like the heinous crimes you just mentioned.

    If you're just trying to pick on him for his poor way of explaining why it's natural leave it alone. It's not a good enough reason to go off like that.
    I didn't go off like that. You can think I was being rude but I wasn't. I was putting it it's proper perspective. Why is it when someone says it's unnatural they are skewered as he did? Yet claiming it is natural just because someone's feeling's are involved is valid? It's an absurd arguement and can't possibly be valid for just the reason I mentioned. The instant, "I felt like it" becomes a valid reason for any action being legal we are all in deep trouble. You can call me names all you want but it doesn't change the validity of the point. Unless you can come up with some physical reason that it is natural (such as vegeta did) then to claim that it is natural because of pychosis puts it in the same realm as other sexual psychosis including incest and pediphilia because physically (sexual organ wise) it is not natural.

    The arguement is actually a very important one as well since it is documented that NAMBLA is supporting the laws for legalizing homosexual marriages since they believe that if the laws are passed on no more then the logic we just covered it is the first step to their own lifestyle being legalized as well. The problem is they might be right. If "I felt like it" and "I love him" becomes a legal defense for sexual rights we will be looking at it in the near future. (Just in case you don't know it NAMBLA is the "North American Man/Boy Love Association".)

    Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    Homosexual relationships are between two consenting adults. The examples you list are all unconsenting, and deemed illegal by the government.
    Actually masochism/sadism occurs between two consenting adults as well. Technically as long as no one dies it's perfectly legal as well. Homosexuality however does not always occur between two consenting adults.

    l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

  8. #104
    Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Vancouver Island, British Columbia
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Homosexuality however does not always occur between two consenting adults.
    Then it would be classified as rape or sexual assault, not homosexuality. The argument for gay marriage focuses on the legal side of the argument, where it is two consenting adults. No matter what sexuality a person is, if the two sides are not consenting to the engagement, or not of legal age to consent to the engagement, it is rape or sexual assault.

    Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kingdom Hearts 3 any views or theories
    By Xelhes in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: Oct 27, 2006, 09:10 PM
  2. What are your views Dungeons and Dragons?
    By SuperDude22 in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: Oct 16, 2006, 02:22 AM
  3. Amazon touts anti-Israeli views,
    By sheila19621 in forum Feedback and Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 22, 2006, 10:49 AM
  4. relationships
    By asianprincess18 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Feb 02, 2006, 02:25 PM
  5. Your views on..... (Smoking, Drinking)
    By Weebl in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Dec 07, 2005, 07:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts