Closed Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

Quote Originally Posted by Chubz View Post
    Then it would be classified as rape or sexual assault, not homosexuality. The argument for gay marriage focuses on the legal side of the argument, where it is two consenting adults. No matter what sexuality a person is, if the two sides are not consenting to the engagement, or not of legal age to consent to the engagement, it is rape or sexual assault.
    Yes, but you can get married as a minor with parental consent. In Canada I understand your minor age limit is rather low? If homosexual marriage is legal what is to keep what right now is being seen as statutory rape from being reclassified as "romance"? And if the parents object to the relationship what will they be considered? Protective or bigoted?

You also just made a really good point however. If they are underage it is classified as "rape or sexual assault, not homosexuality" yet it happens all the time. Why is it not classified as homosexual behavior? That is what it is, just as statutory rape by someone of the opposite gender is heterosexaul behavior.

These are real people out there who are seeing this as the first step to attaining their goals. They have even gotten some psychologists on their side who have done studies on adult/child sexual relationships where they have concluded that such relationships are "natural", "normal", and "healthy" based entirely on what the participants "feel".
    "The most important determinant in the outcome of childhood incest or adult-child sexual encounters is the child's perception of freedom of choice in participating."

"The research to date points to the child's subjective experience as the central concern. If it is the child's person which is to be protected from being violated against the child's will, then it is the child's will which governs the determination."
    Or in other words, if the child doesn't object then there is nothing wrong with it. Consent.

The exact same arguements that are being made that I just objected to. Sorry, it is still absurd and a poor basis for law.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Yes, but you can get married as a minor with parental consent. In Canada I understand your minor age limit is rather low? If homosexual marriage is legal what is to keep what right now is being seen as statutory rape from being reclassified as "romance"? And if the parents object to the relationship what will they be considered? Protective or bigoted?

You also just made a really good point however. If they are underage it is classified as "rape or sexual assault, not homosexuality" yet it happens all the time. Why is it not classified as homosexual behavior? That is what it is, just as statutory rape by someone of the opposite gender is heterosexaul behavior.

These are real people out there who are seeing this as the first step to attaining their goals. They have even gotten some psychologists on their side who have done studies on adult/child sexual relationships where they have concluded that such relationships are "natural", "normal", and "healthy" based entirely on what the participants "feel".
    I may have missunderstood, but are you putting pedafiles and homosexuals into the same category? They are in no way related.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MistressMorgan View Post
    I may have missunderstood, but are you putting pedafiles and homosexuals into the same category? They are in no way related.
    Go back and read the whole conversation. It will make more sense. The entire post is concerning organizations such as NAMBLA.

And yes, they do have one thing in common and that is using their "feelings" as justification for their actions. That is why I am asking for a different reason then "feelings" to back up a position.

Newbie CoNtR0l may be famous one day CoNtR0l may be famous one day
    Thanks

I really dont care as long as no man trys to flirt with me then im ok. If he trys lmao theres some hell to pay lol

Anime Black-Join My Anime Forum
    http://z10.invisionfree.com/Anime_Black

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

For the record the studies done on the rats were all done by the same group. The studies done on the brains were done by different researchers, one team discovered the difference in structure between male and female brains, another team of researchers read the study and decided to see what would turn up if they looked at hetero vs homosexual.

Of course correlation doesn't mean causality, however it is food for thought and definitly something which should be researched more in depth.

I do know that the rat study was repeated by other researchers and other aspects such as aggression were looked at with more focus. Also it was repeated with other species as well, primates included.

Similiar results were reported.

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

personly I find same sex relationships a weakness. If you can't cope with natures intent then its only a matter of time fall even more down a path of a demonic soul.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    Of course correlation doesn't mean causality, however it is food for thought and definitly something which should be researched more in depth.
    Agreed, it should definatly be looked into more in depth. Mind you it leaves the question, if it is possible that other behavior patterns that can be traced in the brain may eventually be treatable does that mean homosexuality is one of them?

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Umm that's what we call a pervert. Most gay aren't complete perverts like that guy so try not to bunch him up with other gay people if he really was gay and not pretending.
    what are you gay or something? if so, sorry i never meant to offend. if not then i would love to know why you are so defensive.

i never said all gays were like that, but one bad exerience can ruin future ones. i don't like gays, deal with it.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast