Closed Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast
Results 145 to 152 of 157

Thread: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

  1. #145
    Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Warp
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Indeed, and the answer, once we reach it is likely to include several factors which each play a role.

    But until then we cannot say for sure just what it is. We merely have some possible explainations that many are looking into as we speak.

  2. #146
    Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Silicon Valley, California
    Posts
    5,477
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 172 Times in 147 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Grumble Grumble Grumble

    And the other thing to keep in mind is that homosexuality is not something that is black and white, but is multiple shades of gray. People range from heterosexual to bisexual to homosexual, but it's very rare to find someone who has pure heterosexual thoughts or pure homosexual thoughts. Quite a few people are vehemently against homosexuality because they fear and are reacting to the feelings that they see within themselves...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

  3. #147
    Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Quite a few people are vehemently against homosexuality because they fear and are reacting to the feelings that they see within themselves...
    Yeah maybe they only fear the deceases it brings forth.
    That is about as much fear u gonna get from hetrosexual ppl about the sodimites.I mean realy decease,decease that is the only thing i can think off just think maybe some sodimite touches me on the arm.
    [@&%$)*&(^%#@ = 187]

    We don't know Naruto. If we did then this entire conversation would be irrelevant. It does appear that it is possible that there is not any one single reason. It has been potentially traced to everything from abuse as a child, a lack of a proper parental relationship (male or female), physical deficiencies, peer pressure, curiosity, genetic disposition similar to alcoholism, etc. None of them have been definitively proved and chances are there is no one answer.
    That is right none has been proven yet and never will because it is not connected to faults in the human body, but only in the sick habits that is the answer ppl some of us have sick sexual habits.


  4. #148
    Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    The Warp
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 6 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Yeah maybe they only fear the deceases it brings forth.
    That is about as much fear u gonna get from hetrosexual ppl about the sodimites.I mean realy decease,decease that is the only thing i can think off just think maybe some sodimite touches me on the arm.
    [@&%$)*&(^%#@ = 187]



    That is right none has been proven yet and never will because it is not connected to faults in the human body, but only in the sick habits that is the answer ppl some of us have sick sexual habits.

    I wouldn't go so far as to call them sick habits, after all some people think brussel sprouts are disgusting, I do, but I wouldn't go so far as to say eating them is sick or disgusting, I realize that while I don't like them, there are others who see them as perfectly fine.

    And there is no such thing as a homosexual disease, those were rumors spread about by the uneducated in the 70's and 80's. It is slightly more likely to catch an STD when concerning homosexual men because of the fact that the membranes of the erm....rectum are thinner than those in the vagina.

    In terms of homosexual women I belive this is not the case.

    Also did you even read my posts? There have been discoveries that there very well may be a biological factor in terms of homosexuality so you cannot yet say that it isn't connected with faults in the human body, it is very possible that it is.

    Also one could say that in legal terms homosexuality should be legal. We in the United States are guarenteed the right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness so long as our excersizing those rights does not inflict upon the rights of others.

    Homosexuals are pursuing happiness. Someone may not like the idea, and they may find it displeasing, but are their rights being violated because two men on the other side of town are out on a date for the evening? I think not. My stance has always been one of "It has nothing to do with you and doesn't affect you, why should you care?"

    I feel that trying to stop them is conflicting with their right to the pursuit of happiness.

    While you think they are sickos, I think people who categorize them as such are quite selfish indeed.


    And on a side note what the hell is with this "sodomite" term. That is rather harsh, similiar to labelling races with the negative terms associated with them. Hell I'm a sodomite too, considering I have at some point in my life engaged in a sexual act which was not intercourse. Sodomy is considered any sex act with the same sex, oral and anal copulation with the opposite sex, and beastiality.

    I'm quite sure about 95% of couples have engaged in the first and second terms there, and a few in the third.

    And you can't catch homosexuality or STDs just because a homosexual touches your arm or shakes your hand. This isn't first grade and we don't all have cooties, grow up if you wish to debate here. Some of your points are relevent but moronic crap like that is anything but.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; Nov 03, 2006 at 10:24 AM.

  5. #149
    Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Silicon Valley, California
    Posts
    5,477
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 172 Times in 147 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Yeah maybe they only fear the deceases it brings forth.
    That is about as much fear u gonna get from hetrosexual ppl about the sodimites.I mean realy decease,decease that is the only thing i can think off just think maybe some sodimite touches me on the arm.
    [@&%$)*&(^%#@ = 187]



    That is right none has been proven yet and never will because it is not connected to faults in the human body, but only in the sick habits that is the answer ppl some of us have sick sexual habits.

    In addition, the American Medical Association, for well over a decade, no longer considers homosexuality a disease...

    And as an additional side-note, here is a link to a PDF document outlining the AMA official political position on the subject...
    AMA GLBT Policy Compendium

    Now it's time to either fish or cut bait... Do you have any evidence (with weblinks) that show that your position is correct and the AMA position is incorrect? Or does this simply mean that your statements are based on nothing more then hot thin air???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

  6. #150
    Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dublin, Georgia
    Posts
    251
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata View Post
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

    In addition, the American Medical Association, for well over a decade, no longer considers homosexuality a disease...

    And as an additional side-note, here is a link to a PDF document outlining the AMA official political position on the subject...
    AMA GLBT Policy Compendium

    Now it's time to either fish or cut bait... Do you have any evidence (with weblinks) that show that your position is correct and the AMA position is incorrect? Or does this simply mean that your statements are based on nothing more then hot thin air???
    Actually it is still considered a disease in homosexual men,as post mortem tests were done on these fags and they found out that there was a irregularity in their brains, that lead to homosexuality, which is still a sin im my book.

  7. #151
    Shu
    Shu is offline
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    563
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by rockroc View Post
    Actually it is still considered a disease in homosexual men,as post mortem tests were done on these fags and they found out that there was a irregularity in their brains, that lead to homosexuality, which is still a sin im my book.
    dont call them fags. and why dont u back up these absurd statements with some evidence, such as a link?

  8. #152
    Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Posts
    462
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

    Quote Originally Posted by LEN
    In addition, the American Medical Association, for well over a decade, no longer considers homosexuality a disease...
    Never said they are gay because they have a disease i said the things they do can spread disease.

    Quote Originally Posted by LEN
    Now it's time to either fish or cut bait... Do you have any evidence (with weblinks) that show that your position is correct and the AMA position is incorrect? Or does this simply mean that your statements are based on nothing more then hot thin air???
    Yes i normally cut the bait before i use it to catch fish thanks for noticing.

    Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta
    And you can't catch homosexuality or STDs just because a homosexual touches your arm or shakes your hand. This isn't first grade and we don't all have cooties, grow up if you wish to debate here. Some of your points are relevent but moronic crap like that is anything but.
    U should underline the things and change the color if u want my attention because u don't know what u are talking about what is said is i dred them touching me at all not that i am gonna become a sodomite or catch their disease. ------ LOL

    O' by the way i call them sodomites because of the biblical term used and that is my preference what i call them harse or not u call a murderer a murderer right so what is your point.
    Wiki and u will see.

    Quote Originally Posted by rockroc
    Actually it is still considered a disease in homosexual men,as post mortem tests were done on these fags and they found out that there was a irregularity in their brains, that lead to homosexuality, which is still a sin im my book.
    Hot air u wanna post that link pls....


Closed Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Kingdom Hearts 3 any views or theories
    By Xelhes in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: Oct 27, 2006, 09:10 PM
  2. What are your views Dungeons and Dragons?
    By SuperDude22 in forum Sensory Pleasures
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: Oct 16, 2006, 02:22 AM
  3. Amazon touts anti-Israeli views,
    By sheila19621 in forum Feedback and Questions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Jul 22, 2006, 10:49 AM
  4. relationships
    By asianprincess18 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: Feb 02, 2006, 02:25 PM
  5. Your views on..... (Smoking, Drinking)
    By Weebl in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: Dec 07, 2005, 07:04 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts