Closed Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20

Thread: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

love is love regardless of sexualaty race or religion you cant help who you fall in love with.
    so when people complain there not looking at it in the others persons shoes i see y so many people are closet cases
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Spymonk and rockroc quit your yapping and stop calling gay people sodomites.

How are we supposed to have a serious discussion when people like you two just try to insult others.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Rockroc has been temporarily banned from AnimeOnline for discriminatory language. You don't say 'fags' especially in the debate section. I feel it is the same as saying 'niggers' or 'wetbacks' the words only cause harm to others and make you look like uneducated scum.

Spymonk, enjoy your hefty warning. Your posts are gaining hostility towards homosexuals and towards other people debating in this thread. I suggest you stick to facts and stop mocking the rest of us or you can join Rockroc.

People, this is a bloody DEBATE, we are supposed to be reasoning with eachother and trying to explain our viewpoints while RESPECTING the fact that other people see things differently and they are not wrong just because you have a bible/textbook to 'prove' your point.

Any more of this hostility and this debate (which was at once point fairly enriching) is as good as closed.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    i think that her explanation was perfectly called for because it put that idiot in his place. i think gays should be allowed to do as they please (within reason and law). but they should not be open about it (how many straight guys walk up to a total stranger and say "i had sex last night"?) and they should do so far away from me (not hard if ANYONE is near my house then they are deffinately lost).
    Hold up. IM an idiot?? No your the idiot. You said its not "intended" its not "natural"

Who the hell decides what is intended, what is good, what is moral, what is natural? God? Try again.

You go by a black book written by some oen who could or couldnot be sane. Same sex relation ships are natural, they happen to us, with out us wanting it, then we act upon this naturality. If your a pedafile freak? Than its natural. Im not saying i agree with pedafiles, or necropheliacs, or serial killers, But in most cases its natural.

An exception would be a serial killer, who lost his mind from abuse, being raped, mollested, which screwed with his head. This is not natural, becuase it was caused by humans changing the way some1 thinks. However, if you were born crazy, its natural. If you kill some1, Does it mean your crazy? No. Was it the wrong thing to do? Who says? Animals kill animals all teh time, which may or may not be for food. Do animals frown upon murder? no. There for its natural.

Im not saying to compare everything bad to animals. Im just saying that there is no right way or wrong way, but its only decided by society, which may or may not be wrong.

Did this make any sence?

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

You're both idiots, and you just got banned for 24 hours. Next time read a warning issued by an administrator before posting.

And as much as I hate to do this....closing. Some threads are too mature for the userbase. This being one of them.

Closed Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 17 18 19 20