Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

i really dont have a problem with it. love is love and love can be foun in all places. if you are interested in a man and your a man then go for it. just dont try and go back to a woman and give her aids. the dl stuff is nasty. and if a woman and a woman love each other then let them. just dont try and go film that. kinda gros.. but some men do. but hey i dont have a problem with it..

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan
    Homosexuality is natural. It's perfectly normal.What is it with religious people and homosexuality. Homosexuality has a biological basis so it's natural.
    Natural that is not true.So what u saying in effect is that everybody has the tendency to be homosexual because it is biological.U know that is just alot of crap biologicaly they say chromosone X and Y but in the abnormality this is just faulty two men doing the deed, two woman doing the deed.
    Natural yeah it is easy to say that argh it is OK just let them be in the end we will say u know don't worry men rape woman because it is a natural act.

Yeah right sell that natural story to someone who has no brains.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    Natural that is not true.So what u saying in effect is that everybody has the tendency to be homosexual because it is biological.U know that is just alot of crap biologicaly they say chromosone X and Y but in the abnormality this is just faulty two men doing the deed, two woman doing the deed.
    Natural yeah it is easy to say that argh it is OK just let them be in the end we will say u know don't worry men rape woman because it is a natural act.

Yeah right sell that natural story to someone who has no brains.

Oh my god you homophobes are making this too easy.

First of all rape is a violent act and is has absolutely nothing to do with what we're talking about.

Second I found an article that proves that homosexuality is genetically linked. Being gay or lesbian is something you are born with.

If you actually "have brains" I want you to read and comprehend this article.
    Genetics of Homosexuality

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    i really dont have a problem with it. love is love and love can be foun in all places. if you are interested in a man and your a man then go for it. just dont try and go back to a woman and give her aids. the dl stuff is nasty. and if a woman and a woman love each other then let them. just dont try and go film that. kinda gros.. but some men do. but hey i dont have a problem with it..
    Princesslady do you have any idea what you are saying? Most gay people do not have aids okay. Straight people can spread the disease by themselves without having sexual contact with a homosexual man.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Homosexuality is natural. It's perfectly normal.What is it with religious people and homosexuality. Homosexuality has a biological basis so it's natural.
    That's interesting. So I should have homosexual tendencies?

I want to know why in blazes homosexuality is not a birth defect like hermaphroditism. Sure, it's not physical, but it's a mental/spiritual defect, and like all other defects it should be wiped out. I fail to see the difference between homosexuality and all other birth defects, if what you're implying is that we're all born with homosexual tendencies in some way or other. And if there is no difference, I don't see why homosexuality should be dealt with any differently.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    That's interesting. So I should have homosexual tendencies?

I want to know why in blazes homosexuality is not a birth defect like hermaphroditism. Sure, it's not physical, but it's a mental/spiritual defect, and like all other defects it should be wiped out. I fail to see the difference between homosexuality and all other birth defects, if what you're implying is that we're all born with homosexual tendencies in some way or other. And if there is no difference, I don't see why homosexuality should be dealt with any differently.
    I know they taught biology in your secondary school so you know your first sentence makes absolutely no sense.

Homosexuality isn't a mental illness you're born with. Heterosexuality or homosexuality is something that makes you who you are. Even animals are gay for crying out loud.

I know the following sentence sounds strange but. To gay people who are totally comfortable with who they are being gay is like a skin color. Changing the "gay gene" if there is such a thing would be like bleaching a darksknned person's skin. It's totally unatural to do so.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

It's a state of mind, and IMO that makes it a mental defect. And if homosexuality is genetic, so to speak, doesn't that already imply that people are born with that "defect"?

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, there was a time when the term "gay" was unheard of, but as far as homosexual relationships, those have been around forever. The ancient Roman men had sex with their wives to makes babies, and sex with men for pleasure (they felt women weren't good enough to be sexual partners).
    Sorry to burst you bubble, but this isnt totally true. There were plenty of romans that were strait and loved women. Your statement implys every roman man was gay. Which is untrue. In roman times Homosexuality was considered perfectly normal, and was encouraged. It was though the tight bond between the men made them fight better. Women arent good lovers, yeah right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    It may be normal in some places in society, but it isnt normal from a Biolgical standpoint. If that were so a baby would come from the union of a man and a man, and vise versa.
    It's a state of mind, and IMO that makes it a mental defect. And if homosexuality is genetic, so to speak, doesn't that already imply that people are born with that "defect"?
    Biologically yes, but in real terms no.

I know the following sentence sounds strange but. To gay people who are totally comfortable with who they are being gay is like a skin color. Changing the "gay gene" if there is such a thing would be like bleaching a darksknned person's skin. It's totally unatural to do so.
    So you consider it natural that they're born gay? If you dont feel that way then Changing the "gay gene" wouldnt be unatural.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Oct 24, 2006 at 08:18 AM.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

ooo il tell you my problem with same sex marriages ITS NOT RIGHT yea im sure thats what way god made it huh so u wana say god is ok with guys havin sexual relations with guys and the same for girls yea jesus is really pleased with that its disgusting
    its sick
    its wrong
    it isnt morally right
    is should b illgal
    i dont agree with it
    i dont agree with there lifestyle
    i dont agree with marriage in same sex period
    i dont agree with gays at aall and i dont care who gets offended im pointing out my point like the question said WHAT ARE MY VIEWS AND HERE THEY ARE IN PLAIN VEIW
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast