Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

Grumble grumble grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    ooo il tell you my problem with same sex marriages ITS NOT RIGHT yea im sure thats what way god made it huh so u wana say god is ok with guys havin sexual relations with guys and the same for girls yea jesus is really pleased with that its disgusting
    its sick
    its wrong
    it isnt morally right
    is should b illgal
    i dont agree with it
    i dont agree with there lifestyle
    i dont agree with marriage in same sex period
    i dont agree with gays at aall and i dont care who gets offended im pointing out my point like the question said WHAT ARE MY VIEWS AND HERE THEY ARE IN PLAIN VEIW
    Okay, You've put your viewpoint in plain view, but now you have to explain and justify these viewpoints... Or are these views based on nothing but thin air...

Why is it sick?
    Why is it wrong?
    Why is it isn't morally right?
    Why should it be illegal?

Earlier in this thread you stated that you were 'disgusted' about same sex marriage... If being disgusted is enough of a reason to make something illegal, are you saying that in the 1950s, when people were 'disgusted' about inter-racial marriage, they should have made that illegal as well...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

so u want me to specify why it sick and stuff fine
    its sick becasue the very thought of a man having sex witha man is disgusting
    its wrong because it wasnt what god wanted when he esablished us as humans
    it isnt morally right because biologically its not correct
    and it should b illagal for all those reasons i just said
    and for the guy that said it was like color of skin
    what is wrong with u im black and dont ever try to put color in the same barrel as them bc THERE NOT A RACE THERE JUST PEOPLE so they dotn get off easy on that they cant play the race card its not how it works
    also about interracial marriages they found it disgustign BC OF COLOR NOT BC OF SEXUAL PREFRECNESE so thats way off bc of color not bc of the same gender ....hmph im not gonna show any mercy to them
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

^^^ naruto you are making this too easy.

It may be normal in some places in society, but it isnt normal from a Biolgical standpoint. If that were so a baby would come from the union of a man and a man, and vise versa.
    Mikroku you fail at reading comprehension and you fail at genetics. I want you to read the entire article I just posted and get back to me okay.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

what is wrong with u im black and dont ever try to put color in the same barrel as them bc THERE NOT A RACE THERE JUST PEOPLE so they dotn get off easy on that they cant play the race card its not how it works
    also about interracial marriages they found it disgustign BC OF COLOR NOT BC OF SEXUAL PREFRECNESE so thats way off bc of color not bc of the same gender ....hmph im not gonna show any mercy to them
    Please, be little more open minded. And don't act like you would sit
    on top for explosive-barrel.
    In modern world people have had this conversation again and again.
    And yet some people don't approve gay relationships, male/male or female/female.
    But either way there is one thing you should put in your head...
    Gays and lesbians are now here and they are here to stay.
    So please try to show some respect to people who have fighted for
    something that they believe in, and come so far.

*Gay and Lesbian pride* - You are like everyone else, don't be ashamed
    what you are, be proud and show it.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto you are making our race look stupid by your inability to use enough proper grammar to make a coherent sentence. You're also not explaining yourself well. Your hate doesn't justify it being wrong.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

i think...... JUST LET THEM DO WHAT THEY WANT!!!!! we have no RIGHT to SAY who others can lover or who they can marry. we have no RIGHT to JUDGE anyone either!!!! i am too christain and i know what the bible says but we can't do anything but tell them OUR oppion and God's words. LET THEM STAND BEFORE GOD AND TELL HIM WHAT AND WHY THEY DID WHAT THEY DID! otherwise just leave them alone everyone's their own person. so i really don't care what they do....they want to like the same sex? HELL LET THEM LIKE THE SEX!!!!!!! me myself i am stright but i think everyone has a right to do what they want.
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble grumble grumble

Hmmm, there are so many things wrong with this post... so lets start with..
    so it's sick because it's disgusting, and it's disgusting because it's sick... circular argument.. You might as well say it's wrong because it's PINK!!!
    If your talking about legal marriage, 'Separation of church and state' automatically makes this a invalid argument. It will take more then God's word to make something illegal...
    If it's biologically not correct, then why has it remained in the population since before recorded history?
    What reasons? Have you really proven any?
    So your saying that RACIAL DISCRIMINATION is wrong but discrimination based on SEXUAL preference, or RELIGIOUS preference is perfectly all right???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

actually shadokan i do. where do you think the women get the aids from shadokan? scientist arent sure and if im wrong ima do more research but they think aids originated from the gay population being disgusting and having same sex intercourse. the men suddenly wanted to be bi so they had sex with women. thewy got it and passed it on. and thus aids. but ima be back to clarify. but i do know what im talking bout,. more homosexuals get aids than straights.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast