Closed Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

You know, this is really getting out of hand. I left this post 20 minutes ago thinking about how to reply and the next thing I know I come back and it's degenerated into this.

So, my own thoughts.

From a religious stand point, I find same sex marriage to be totally wrong. God defined marrige as a union between a man and a woman. It was given of God to bring both man and woman closer together and closer to God. God made very strict laws concerning homosexuality and those laws are still in effect today.

From a secular standpoint, I see no reason why any two people should not be able form a civil union for the purpose of receving 'marrige benifits' - lower taxes, etc. Why restrict it to Gays? If two people, for whatever reason, feel it nessessary to legally combine their names/assets then who is to stop them?

Now, with that said, I doubt I could ever bring myself to vote for civil unions. But I would freely accept them if voted on by the american people and it became the law of the land.

I could not say the same about gay marriage. My religious beleifs woud be in conflict. I would follow and respect the law, but I would not support it.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

*sigh* i just wish u guys werent so easy on this topic i mean there gonna want to get married then want a holiday and mroe aburd things theres already a COMPLETLEY RIDICULOUS GAY DAY AT DISNEY WORLD I MEAN GOD Y RUIN A GREAT PLACE WITH THAT MOCKERY....
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm ok with same sex relationships. I'm not in one and wont be. Im really ok with gay guys, gay girls....ok as long as they aren't trying to get with me, so yeah
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

well im nto ok with gays not at all dont want them near me dont wana hear about em dont wana drive near them dont want to see them on tv i dont want to acknowledge there presense i refuse to i feel bad bc im nice to everyeone i meet but.....gays im sorry i just cant show kindsness

Newbie L. Sephiroth may be famous one day L. Sephiroth may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am against same sex marriages. However, I m a guy, and as such, I enjoy watching 2 girls go at it. But 2 guys? Talk about disgusting. I am straight, and find homosexual men to be weird. Unfortunately, I know 2 and am forced to see them nearly daily. I hope Nobody else ever has to see a guy in tight jeans. "shivers"Ugh.

Thanks

lol sephiroth ur my buddy at least someone here agrees with me that its DISGUSTING ugh i dont see man u have to have some sort of mental problem to b a guy attraced to a dude girls i can understand they have curves and stuff guys are just big blocks of muscle ....pukes i dont see how a man can find another man attractive

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

*giggles* Guys like ya'll are funny. With me, I don't really like looking at gay guys in real, now if the were anime characters yeah because they aren't real. Maybe if they're really good looking I'm be ok with them in real life. I hate that my brother maybe gay!!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Bou
    Newbie Bou may be famous one day Bou may be famous one day Bou's Avatar
    Thanks

Just reading the first two page's of this topic make's me what to cry.... I mean this really hurt's me. We have done nothing to hurt any one. If what sex someone like's is why you hate someone your a very sallow person. That right there should be a sin it's self.

Thank you to all the ppl how support same sex marriages and relationships.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast