Closed Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What are your views on same sex marriages or relationships

im sorry to sound so blant but naruto your being a total.... to gays. i am straigh(STICKLY DICKLY BABY!!) but i have lesbian and gay friends ands even though they told me they were gay i am still ther friend and see them no different than myself. and no they dont come on to me. (thank god) but i have no problem, and as barrimore(sorry if i mispelled) said, my religion says a marrige sahould be between a man and a woman, god didnt make adam and steve, he made adam and eve, but only god can choose who goes into heaven. gay or not. as long as they accept jesus as ther lord and savior, they can get in.
    but anywhoo, like shu said, if you dont like it then dont comment. your saying the same thing, over and over again. and if woman can have sex and finger themselves, why cant men?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

well im nto ok with gays not at all dont want them near me dont wana hear about em dont wana drive near them dont want to see them on tv i dont want to acknowledge there presense i refuse to i feel bad bc im nice to everyeone i meet but.....gays im sorry i just cant show kindsness
    That's a very uncharitable attitude to have. I also don't think it's one God would share. While God would not approve of gay marrage or gay relationships, he would not condem the individuals to a life without him either. God does not simply stop caring about us becasue we sin against him. If God will not stop caring about them, then why should we, his followers stop?

I don't support Gay Marrige either. I'm not comfortabel around gays either. I am tired of seeing "gay pride" wherever I go or in whatever I watch. But that doens't mean I turn my back on them and wish they didn't exsist.

Otaku MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan may be famous one day MistressMorgan's Avatar
    Im not sure but someone get me out of here!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    ooo il tell you my problem with same sex marriages ITS NOT RIGHT yea im sure thats what way god made it huh so u wana say god is ok with guys havin sexual relations with guys and the same for girls yea jesus is really pleased with that its disgusting
    its sick
    its wrong
    it isnt morally right
    is should b illgal
    i dont agree with it
    i dont agree with there lifestyle
    i dont agree with marriage in same sex period
    i dont agree with gays at aall and i dont care who gets offended im pointing out my point like the question said WHAT ARE MY VIEWS AND HERE THEY ARE IN PLAIN VEIW
    Naruto, Im assuming the 1988 is your birth year, so please tell me if im wrong. I think you have really strong opinions for your age and life experiences. I dont know anything about you but Im assuming youve never been married and probably never really been in love. If your fresh out of high school you havnt experienced enough of life to judge people so harshly. Im not trying to tell you what you should think, just remind you of what you might not know.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

O dear god ......*sigh* i will try to b as polite as i can to say this Alright heres my probvlem with it are u a guy if so ......il end that part
    if your a girl i can give u a break but its not that your hurting anyone its not that its the lifestyle you lead that is my problem and how it rubs off on others i had a freind that wasnt gay and well the more peopel came out the closet since he had no luck with women he decided to try guys and he ...does things i dont approve of and we arent freinds anymore.... plainly put its just..not right
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

w3ell to me naruto your ust being a jerk towrds gays. if they tell you your gay then they expect the same gratitude from you as if they werent. i am against gayness also but like i said i have gay friends and they are still the same.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    look her LEN stop that alright u keep contradicting my words and i know what i ment i wont b more specific and i wont b more open minded my min dis made up that i dont like the homosexuality of anything period i really dont care who it offends i could care less on this issue
    Why do you think they call this the 'Debate Forum'...
    Debate and Discuss - Anime Online! The place for intelligent, heated discussions. Have something to discuss? Bring it up here and expect confrontation, but keep it civil, or else...
    As the saying goes, if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen!!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Speak your mind Bou!!! Tell them what they need to know because I soooo support gay relationships!!! Have you ever read my stories!! OH YEAH!
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

lol len i was just blowing off some steam sorry for being a jerkwad to ya UR A AWESOME PART OF AO
    back to the topic
    whoever called me a jerk twords gays well guess what
    YOUR ABSOLUTLY RIGHT i am being a jerk bc i choose to i already gave my side of the story and you have gay freinds well i applaud u bc i had a gay freind and he did stuff with dudes and i didn think that was too ....(manly) lol so we arent freinsd anymore i dont want anything to do with him or his lifestyle.. im sorry people but i stand strongly on my piont that i dont agree with anything they say ....*sigh* i wish i didnt come off as such a arrogant jerk bc im a very commpasionate person to everyeoen...
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast