Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: Whats the Deal with the Mormon Religion?

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats the Deal with the Mormon Religion?

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    You know these mormons and jehova witnesses really annoy me. It's an annoyance so strong it's almost like hate. I can talk smack practically about any religion and someone will speak up and say I'm wrong. But if I talk about those mormons or jehova witnesses practically everyone will nod their heads in agreement. And yes mormons I know the difference between you and johova witnesses but that difference doesn't make you any less annoying.

You guys are pest going door to door bothering people who were minding their own business. I understand why you people go door to door but it doesn't make you any less of pests for doing so.

Also if there are any mods watching this thread keep an eye on aceman. He tends to give infractions more often when it has something personal to do with him. I'm not trying to get him into trouble just keep an eye on him.
    So my Impartiality is in question? I'll have you know I've only given a Single infraction from this thread (to a person for posting a vague low quality post that was completely off topic), because people have been following the rules and being Civil. In fact, I've only given out 2 infractions total this week.

If you don't want Missionaries from my church bothering you, Put a no solicitation sign by your door, or just try being civil and ask the missionaries no not come back and to have your house avoided, and you won't be bothered (You'll be surprised how far civility will get you). As for the Jehovah Witnesses? Try and give them a Book of Mormon and they'll avoid your house like the plague.

Now, if you have a problem with me, Take it up with me, LenMiyata, or one of the Administrators (Trunks or Dragon ball).

EDIT

You're also the first person to come into this thread and say anything completely negative with out asking a question, and it would also seem to be lost on you that a Staff member started this thread.

If you take the time to actually read my responses, you'll find that I voiced them in a civil manner and backed them up with facts. The only time I've ever given you infractions is because you broke the rules. You have a history of being confrontational just to get a rise out of others.
    Last edited by aceman67; Sep 27, 2007 at 03:18 PM.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    So my Impartiality is in question? I'll have you know I've only given a Single infraction from this thread (to a person for posting a vague low quality post that was completely off topic), because people have been following the rules and being Civil. In fact, I've only given out 2 infractions total this week.

If you don't want Missionaries from my church bothering you, Put a no solicitation sign by your door, or just try being civil and ask the missionaries no not come back and to have your house avoided, and you won't be bothered (You'll be surprised how far civility will get you). As for the Jehovah Witnesses? Try and give them a Book of Mormon and they'll avoid your house like the plague.

Now, if you have a problem with me, Take it up with me, LenMiyata, or one of the Administrators (Trunks or Dragon ball).
    So people who pretend not to be home and are constantly barraged by the mormon legion are doing it wrong. Thanks aceman.

Jehova is the anti Joseph, interesting.

"But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done: and there is no respect of persons."

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Jehovah: The Tetragrammaton (Greek: τετραγράμματον word with four letters) is the usual reference to the Hebrew name for God, which is spelled (in Hebrew); י (yod) ה (heh) ו (vav) ה (heh) or יהוה (YHWH), it is the distinctive personal name of the God of Israel.

Jehovah Witnesses literally means: Witnesses of God

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Jehovah Witnesses can be excommunicated for reading any material not church approved. It is a rare Jehovah Witness who will not leave the instant you offer to read a scripture that isn't the Bible or one of their church publications. You don't have to use a Book of Mormon, the Bhagavad Gita would work just as well. Not that it matters nor do I recommend it since if you aren't sincere then you are being quite rude. It's not unlike offering to remove the veil of an orthodox Muslim woman.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Seriously are you the same Arianna on the Christian forums? I need to know.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Personally I get extremly angry when I see one of your people dragging around their kid door to door when they should be playing with other kids.

P.S. are you the same Arianna on the christianforum?
    Well, if they have children with them they aren't LDS. We go out in two's. Either two 19-25yr old guys, two 23+ ladies, or on occasion a married couple. If they don't fit that or aren't carrying Book of Mormons they are probably Jehovah Witness.

P.S. No, I don't hang out on any Christian Forums.
    P.P.S. Sorry, I didn't spot your question at first.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

This was a civil conversation, but Shadokan had to go and ruin it for the rest of us. Lets give him a Big round of applause everyone.

All the topics that were brought up in the opening post by Miroku4444 and subsequent posts afterward have been answered, and resources to get more information about the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints have been given.

Going to have to close this before a Flame-war starts.
    Last edited by aceman67; Sep 27, 2007 at 10:55 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8