Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: What's With God?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's With God?

Well What could there be in heaven to die for?
    to tell you the truth NOTHING, there is no food in heaven no fun there but flat boring. punch this guy right in mouth when he said it was my mom's time to go.
    frankly I rather be alive than dead and God's cruel judgements.
    At the time of my mom was laid to rest I had so much anger on God and I think he should be put on trial. Some times I think that God is the grim reaper the angel of death, God the creator of orphans,
    I have over come the crap that God threw in path here on earth, Showing that paranormal enity I'm not to be messed with.
    God him self is a paranormal enity
    but all I can say is that God has hurt me very badly he has insulted me .

Otaku mezzo1991 is off to a good start mezzo1991's Avatar
    Thanks

o.O ummm i think its more like Jesus "softend" him up if u wanna look at it tht way. but then in my mind if someone killed my son (putting myself in gods place. im not ready for kids =P ) i would not get nice. Id flood the hell out the planet with magma or something horrible like tht. so theres a few points that im not so sure of but ey who am i to doubt an intangible being
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    GamerTag: AW joe7x
    Myspace: www.myspace.com/mezzo1991

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

when 9/11 came up there had to be a lot people screaming at god say WHY DIDN"T YOU STOP THIS! so we took matters into our hands and threw god aside smash these terrorist home land, it like a bear distrubing a bee hive and lot of tick off bees attacking the bear.
    My mom passed away due internal injuries , because the mormons was putting off thier responsabilty to make that place safe to live.
    there was no railing on the backyard stairs she lost her footing and fell and injuried herself, the back deck was dry rotted I fell though just by standing on it.

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    The Almighty God is not always right, there times he screawed up big time and even messed up.
    I believe in god but I think he is not perfect.
    I blieve he's not worth losing your life over with.
    like these people going to crazy hostile countries to preach the word of god. some loose thier lives there .
    They God talks to you though the bible, OH come on it just book
    why can't he phyicaly talk to us?
    sigh,After I lost my mom I lost some faith in God
    because he let me down I lost too many family menbers in my family
    Right now I'm very ashamed of God.

God never makes mistakes EVER!

You realise its because of God that you and your mother were even brought into existence to begin with,you have no right to complain.without him you would have never experianced the happiness you had with your mother at all no matter how long or brief it was.God loves every human being even the ones who are so ungratefull

If god has an anger problem then every human being would be in hell right now,and wouldn't be able to ever enter heaven.

Thanks

You have forgotton that god allowed Satan to live instead of disposing him. big mistake..
    that letting a serial killer loose out in public.
    God has no respect for us frankly I very sick of his angel of death.
    if god is great than why can't stop death and cure the people with cancer and serious illness instead of killing them off.
    there is nothing in heaven that's worth wanting
    GOD kills.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

you cannot blame god for something that he felt was the right time, he is perfect and all knowing. When someone is good and serves themselves to god, he will take them to the paradise at the end of days if he chooses so.

yes its not fair when someone you love is taken from you, you can rant and rave all you want, be mad at who you want, but in the end its not going to bring her back, and allah will know you have choosen to take the path away from him. if you trust in allah he will take good care of your mother.

but for the most part allah is the one who made it possibe for you your mother, and any other people you love to be apart of this extistance in the begining from adam and eve whom he created from his own image. allah is all powerful, and we are his servents, who can choose to follow his laws, or follow shitan. he sends down his signs, and many say that its magic, something not to believe in. When he does something its to show others that he can do what we cannot that he is all powerful, he punishes those that do not follow his way, which is why so many over time has been destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    Check This--

'Muslims and Christians together make up well over half of the world’s population'

Muslims and Christians both have the same belief concept, with Jesus Christ being the Son of God, now add that with Catholic and you get what Im saying..

that is not true, only christisans believe that jesus is the son of allah. Because thats what they choose to believe, even though even he subserved to allah to spread his message. the cross existed before jesus for purposes for the death of people who didnt follow what the romans wanted, though most people only know it for the cruifixtion of christ.

muslims know of jesus and believe in him, but not as the son of allah, but as a messanger to spread his word of allah to a new religion at the time. He is also not believed to be dead, but allah has taken him from us for now. when the day of judgement comes allah will bring him back to show gods servents into the next life, for allahs judgement on the deeds they have done in this life, and see if their able to be forgivin and go to the paridise, or be nonforgivin and taken to the depths of hell with shitan.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Thanks

Heaven is just storage place and there is nothing in for me at all inculding hell. I'm not god's side or the devil's .
    God treated like crap and his angel of death took most of my family and I'm againist God Judgments , God can go bad he can be evil.
    God has to answer for his crimes. there is some thing out there more mighty than god.some thing so powerful even god will be judged by this more high power. how you think how god was created.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Heaven is just storage place and there is nothing in for me at all inculding hell. I'm not god's side or the devil's .
    God treated like crap and his angel of death took most of my family and I'm againist God Judgments , God can go bad he can be evil.
    God has to answer for his crimes. there is some thing out there more mighty than god.some thing so powerful even god will be judged by this more high power. how you think how god was created.
    Stop this nonsense now you have the same answer for everything the point of a debate is to see all the sides of something interpret it and then reflect, not read what someone is trying to help you with and then turn it around. Honestly I'm sorry your mother isn't here anymore but do you honestly think she would like you wasting your time complaining about someone she believed in? Think about everything, reflect, and learn.

Don't be a hater nothing good comes from hatin.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast