Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What's With God?

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's With God?

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Heaven is just storage place and there is nothing in for me at all inculding hell. I'm not god's side or the devil's .
    God treated like crap and his angel of death took most of my family and I'm againist God Judgments , God can go bad he can be evil.
    God has to answer for his crimes. there is some thing out there more mighty than god.some thing so powerful even god will be judged by this more high power. how you think how god was created.
    I believe that life is a lesson that we must eventually understand. Going on this, you haven't learned a thing.
    I don't believe in the same God that you are bashing, or at least, not in the literal sense, but I think you need to grow up and stop blaming someone that may or may not be real. If your mother had to go, she had to go. And, in reality, she had to go, because she did go, and that's how it is, so deal with it in a sane way; grieve and move on.
    I'm sure that there's something positive that you can grasp from her death that you're just refusing to see.
    As for the question of "how do you think god was created?", this is why I don't believe in that God in the literal sense.

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

IF god exsists you have no right to question it. get over it and think what your mother would say to you, now she wouldnt whant you to hate god because she died would she. your just leading a life of curuption and hatered you have to move on the more you live in the past the more you feel pain and hate think of your mum and move on in life because you'll die oneday to
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's the big question.
    Has there been any phyiscal proff of heaven at all?
    Or heaven is only a dream state? If the paranormal enity know as God is here
    can heaven really be proven? And Can God's EVP can recorded as proff of him.And how can God really talk to you from a book?
    The old testesment is about God hauntings on mankind.
    Which you have faith in ?
    God the paranormal spirit or the physical being known as christ?
    I believe in Christ , the new testement was a lot better than old
    Christ did a lot good things and lot more kinder
    as for the old testement sorry God did not do much good but torment mankind what he allowed satan to do Job was sick. why would anyone allowed that to happen them is beyond me.

(IF I DIE SOME DAY IT BE GOD"S WORSE NIGHTMARE)
    for he have to answer 12,000000000 questions

DEATH IS VERY VERY UGLY THING IT HAS TO BE DESTROYED.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well What could there be in heaven to die for?
    Everything, seriously dude whats wrong with you?!?

when 9/11 came up there had to be a lot people screaming at god say WHY DIDN"T YOU STOP THIS! .
    God has given us freedom, and with that freedom is the ability to do bad things. Its peoples choices that are wrong, not God.

You have forgotton that god allowed Satan to live instead of disposing him. big mistake..
    Not just anyone can walk into the Kingdom of Heaven, God tests the character of every human being using Satan as temptation to see if you will have faith in Christ or will you choose a way of sinful life
    Quote Originally Posted by clover View Post

that is not true, only christisans believe that jesus is the son of allah.
    I was being general (taking Zesus and those names out of the picture)
    Im just talking about religions involving jesus christ some way or another

Heaven is just storage place and there is nothing in for me at all inculding hell. I'm not god's side or the devil's
    If you dont pick God, you will burn in the Lake Of Fire, for all enternity for certain. Make your choices wisely, and repent for sinful actions, God doesnt ask for much other than following his word from the book.

If it was just that easy, then yes, God would just pop up and be like 'See, Im real', but he wants to know who will have faith and hope, and love him with everything they have.

PS BTW--My dad is only 45 yrs old, his brother, sister, and dad has all died in the past 3 yrs apart, he's lost his wife, he only gets to see his youngest daugther once a month, and has lost his house because of these bad economic times , I live with a man broken down inside, and yet still pulls himself to Church every sunday. Ive seen this pain, everyday in fact, kid, your not alone

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

5. The Following User Says Thank You to anime_being_god For This Useful Post:

Dark. (Dec 17, 2009)

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

DEATH IS VERY VERY UGLY THING IT HAS TO BE DESTROYED.
    Death is a completely natural thing, and, not only should not, but can not be destroyed. Death is beautiful, as is life, and the cycle of life and death can not be broken.
    If you think that you can destroy death in this life or the next, you're obviously in denial.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Speaking as novice ghost hunter, God is a paranormal enity,and Christ has done lot for poor people in his life time. seriously man I think you need some physical proff of heaven . look at 1 time I had trust in God, but after what I went though I fell I can't trust God any more.
    If God can speak than let him use his EVP, instead using book, Come on man books can't talk.
    How do you really know there is a heaven? if so there is no food in heaven you strave there, Come now I rather have faith in christ anyway
    if you pass away don't go any where near God, you be misjudged and send you away. besides rapture is better than death.
    if you think death is wonderful your Goth.
    NO ONE HAS NO RIGHT TO PASS JUDGMENT ON ANYONE
    this inculdes God no right at all to judge others that has done nothing wrong in life.
    Besides it's ok to get very angry at god. even if does crappy work.
    God was meant to be yelled at and screamed at.
    what will you do if you get muged or robbed ?
    You better start shouting at God
    If you think God allows this to happen to you
    than start protecting yourself because god is not going to left a finger to save you.

I got news for you , Christ will destroy death
    this death thing started with Adam and eve and God start this Crap of 1 screaws up everyone suffers b.s

Enough of this God almighty thing Mod please shutdown thread.

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

God can eliminate satin anytime he wishes but doesn't because even satin should be allowed to exist (regardless of how much of an ass he is)

your just pissed because God's plan wasnt convenient for you and he doesn't cater to a lowly human such as you.

your mom wasnt innocent at all she was just as guilty as every human is, there was no mistake on gods part.

just as insects and animals could never understand humans, you can never understand God or his great plan.

God loves every human being if he didn't he wouldn't have had christ die on the cross for our sins

Thanks

Look I got a news flash for you
    God's only paranormal enity , that's the truth end of this stupid thread.
    any more of this and I debunk that god is real.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast