Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What's With God?

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's With God?

God is real regardless of what you think but you don't know what true faith is.

If god wasnt real then how did existence come into existence? think about it

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

You're the prick who started this flame war, and now you're asking the mods to close it for you? You're ability to believe in two largely contradictory beliefs at once is incredible to me. I honestly don't know if this is your trollish way of having fun, or if you're truly this idiotic.

You believe Christ is good, but God is bad? You believe in Christ AND God, but you don't believe in heaven? Do you actually know anything about your 'faith' or do you just make shit up as you'd like to believe it? I knew at the very start of this thread what you were going to do, and you've been successful in proving me correct. You're self-serving and narcissistic, you have not read or truly taken to mind or heart any of wise and intelligent posts made by some great users in this thread. Instead you keep blurting out your own tired and flawed propaganda, this isn't a debate, this you venting your personal anguish to the rest of AO with no real intention of discussing anything. I don't even care if the mods penalize me for insulting a member, but **** sakes, someone had to say it.

You lost my feeling of sorry towards you and your mother's death with your own selfish pity.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dark. For This Useful Post:

anime_being_god (Dec 17, 2009), atomik_sprout (Dec 22, 2009), BrightShadow_96 (Dec 17, 2009), Scourge (Dec 17, 2009), syrayian (Dec 17, 2009)

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Never like the old testement anyway, people have a right to be very angry at God, if you lost some one closed to you how you think react . but is heaven is notthing but misjudgement and sending people to hell for reason at all than I don't want any part of it.
    espiecaly that God is not all loving ,God is a very voilent tempered spirit , look in the old testement it says I will strike you dead , I will send you to hell for reason at all. don't even think that god and christ are the same,
    you ever heard fire and brimstone preaching?
    they say God hates you in god's eyes your a sinner, Like what with that! Why are you a sinner when you never did anything in life. If your calling people a sinner than your passing faulse judement.
    Don't go around preaching God's anger and calling people sinners
    your causing a civil distrubance and go to jail..
    if you want to go to hostile country and preach God's anger and call the people sinners and loose your life over it be my guest, and see where God's graces takes you.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Never like the old testement anyway, people have a right to be very angry at God, if you lost some one closed to you how you think react . but is heaven is notthing but misjudgement and sending people to hell for reason at all than I don't want any part of it.
    espiecaly that God is not all loving ,God is a very voilent tempered spirit , look in the old testement it says I will strike you dead , I will send you to hell for reason at all. don't even think that god and christ are the same,
    you ever heard fire and brimstone preaching?
    they say God hates you in god's eyes your a sinner, Like what with that! Why are you a sinner when you never did anything in life. If your calling people a sinner than your passing faulse judement.
    Don't go around preaching God's anger and calling people sinners
    your causing a civil distrubance and go to jail..
    if you want to go to hostile country and preach God's anger and call the people sinners and loose your life over it be my guest, and see where God's graces takes you.
    You should listen to yourself for a second, you cant just say 'i dont want any part of it', you are a part of it, and by choosing anything else than being right with the Lord is pain and misery of infinite time, dont you see you cant win this battle, Jesus died on the cross for our sins so that we the people may live on to make it to heaven, a world of perfect health, everlasting life and a safe from burning in hell
    Last edited by anime_being_god; Dec 17, 2009 at 11:06 AM.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sticking with Christ,
    well the only thing i have from my mom is her christmas lights and christmas decatrations which i cheerish.
    forget death man and look forward to the rapture.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

how can u say that?
    especailly when in the christian bible it says that jesus is the son of allah, which in turn means that hes apart of allah, yet u dont believe in part of it? Jesus like everyone else through out time, was created because of allah, and your in the religion that says allah had impreganted mary to have jesus. So in turn your turning your back on jesus as well?

come on that sounds rediculous im not apart of chritianity, and my religious book has never changed over the 1400 years its been around, and the same where ever you go. But come on your turning your back on the one who inspired the creation of your holy book, and worshipping a messanger of allah which seems really rediculous and taboo.
    and second theres plenty of different testaments to the bible, but they all say one thing if your christian or not, that allah is the creator of everything and if he chooses he can take it away. the only sinners in allah eyes are those that do not follow his ways, and his rules.
    jesus was a messanger of allah, he spread the word of him, and how to please him. When people dont want to follow allah, and follow shitan, thats their own choice that he gives you which is why he let shitan live. For you to choose to serve him, or follow shitan into hell.

you can rant and rave all you want and im not judging you, not at all because you are your own person and can think whatever you want. to me your only saying the same thing over and over, and acting like a little kid whos throwing a temper tantrum. this section is about listening to other people and reflecting what they say and what you say. Not forclosing something because you cant deal with the facts of what their saying, you say no one has the right to judge anyone else, but thats apart of daily life just by looking at someone, how their dressed and talk. Your throwing judgements as well on allah, jesus and people here based on their beliefs, since your already settled on what you want to think. this is not a subject thats easily won when you have no proof, no answers to say that allah is bad, or evil. not against people who have supiror faith over yours.

to me paradise exists, and i follow everyting that allah has said to do. when i pray good things happen for me, and im sure its like that for other people as well, allah takes care of people who have faith in him.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Thanks

No not all god's people is protected.
    look at those poor people who goes to hostile countres to bring the word of god to them. the get killed trying to teach the word of God, Last words was Thanks for nothing god.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    No not all god's people is protected.
    look at those poor people who goes to hostile countres to bring the word of god to them. the get killed trying to teach the word of God, Last words was Thanks for nothing god.

"If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."John 8:31-32

'Who is going to harm you if you are eager to do good? But even if you should suffer for what is right, you are blessed ' 1 Peter 3:13-15

Dont you get that people are the bad ones, its not God

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anime_being_god For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Dec 17, 2009)

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast