Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: What's With God?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's With God?

This is completely and utterly stupid. Now I am not going to go into how hypocritical and contradictory you are being as as Dark and Clover already hit the nail on the head.

Also, god is wise when he created everything by what ever way people believe he did, and if one took a step back you will understand why it is the way it is. There is a reason why there is pain and suffering. Because you can not fully appressiate joy and happiness with out strife, loss, pain, and anger. With out these evils then there is no reason to go up into Heaven and be with God, or to feel his warmth, to know true joy or to completely embrace his paradice. If that already exists on Earth we might as well be born in Heaven, but what is the point of that if you can't appressiate it?
    Further more, he allowed Humanity the gift of free will, to do and say what we want. With life comes strife, with free will comes violance, greed, hate ext. Being Human is to be imperfect but sense we are a part of god we are perfect in our imperfections. Life was never ment to be fair and all happy with pink fluffy bunnies and freaking Unicorns. This is Reality, which is made in and of God, to hate god and all that he does is to hate all of existance and everything in it.
    To say that no one should be Gudged but then say that God should be held accountable is out right hypocrisy in the fullest. There is no higher power then god him self. It would be like me standing in front of a gudge in coart and telling them that they can't gudge me. How stupid is that?
    How and why he created everything was through logic and to be completely fair to all, to give all a chance to be who they are with what they are give at random. There is nothing more fair then a coin toss, even if it leaves you short handed. But that is not what makes a person, what makes a person is how they utalize the tools they are given with in their situation and how they use it is up to them. Its up to the individual to carve their own path through the jungal of life, and as long as that person has God in their heart and is the best person they can be for them selves and to others then they will always find their way to Heaven.

How ever, all you are doing is b*tching and complaining about something that iventually happens to every one at some point in time that is beyand any ones control. Accept it for what it is, greave for your mother, and then continue to love her as if she never left because this is how they stay with you for the rest of your life and never truely die. To throw a pitty party and a tantrom is an insult.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

[B][COLOR="Yellow"]Blessed to be killed, use the satilite system to teach the word of god. I even heard that all the good you did don't mean diddly to God and your still going to hell.
    there is no pleasing God.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

And clearly there is no way in pleasing you either. People here on AO have tried to comfort you with words of wisdom and all you do is throw it back in their face and spit on them and continue on with your tantrom. My baby brother is far more mature then you and he is only 10 years old. Your puthetic.Your mother would not want you to be this way at all. What surprises me is that your mother dies, and when finding this out your friends come to you and try to help you through this and all you are doing is pushing them away with your idiotic angst. So not only have you lost your mother but now you are losing your friends and support of others, the only difference how ever is that this time its being caused by you. You talk as if you have a clear picture of everything but in truth you have alowd your anger and missery to blind you.
    You say that God does not exists because he doesnt show up on an EVP and other ghost hunting equipment, but guess what, God is every where in forms that you are so used to seeing but you dismiss it.

I am going to tell you a story that I was told before.

A man askes God to please show him self and or at least speak to him as he has been faithfull for years and wants to prove to others that he does exists. As he waits several butterflys appear which he waves his hands at so they would leave him alone.
    "Please lord" The man says "please show your self to me so I may tell others of your greatness." After a while the flowers that were around him began to bloom. The man sneezes and then walks to a different location.
    After another while it started to rain, heavily. The man asks again for God to show him self. Shivering and drenched in the rain, the man notices a women come by with an umbrella and hands it to him. "You look like you need this more then I do she says." then leaves in a taxi.
    At this point the rains let up, but the man is depressed, cold and wet and is about to give up when a rainbow appears. The man lets out a laung drawn out sigh and leaves for home questioning his faith. Years pass and the man iventually dies of old age. When his eyes open up he finds him self at the gates of Heaven and hears Gods voice welcoming him.
    The man asks God as to why he never showed him self to him all those years ago to show that he trully existed.
    God answered "Did you not see the butterflies I sent to dance for you, did you not see the flowers I had bloomed to show you the beauty of my work, did you not see the women I had sent to help keep you dry from the rain, did you not see the rainbow I made appear to lift your sperits when you were down?"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

syrayian (Dec 18, 2009)

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    [B][COLOR="Yellow"]Blessed to be killed, use the satilite system to teach the word of god. I even heard that all the good you did don't mean diddly to God and your still going to hell.
    there is no pleasing God.
    Wow you really know nothing about God at all do you

People go to heaven if God believes they have lived according to his rules and truly have faith in him.

You seriously make me sick! You don't understand what true faith is! You only go along with something when its convenient to you but the moment it doesn't go the exact way you want it to you say its "evil" or you back out of it like a coward! You don't even realise how selfish your being

God is perfect and never makes mistakes,you and everyone else is his creation and he can do whatever he wishes to do to you,and it would be not wrong at all,you wishing your mom was alive is selfish! If she was truly deserves to go to heaven she will if she doesn't she will go to hell.There are no misjudgements.

I can't stand you and all those other athiests saying God isn't real or doing a good job just because their lives and everyone elses aren't perfect.

Just be glad we exist, if god was truly "An angry spirt" wouldn't he have sent you directly to hell right now for bad mouthing him,or just skip the middle man (meaning satin) and just erase you out of existance?

Think about it.

Iam not sorry for your selfish loss.

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this is off topic but i have to say this Scrouge that was a very beautifull story you told, where exactly did you hear it from?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by syrayian View Post
    I know this is off topic but i have to say this Scrouge that was a very beautifull story you told, where exactly did you hear it from?
    Thanks, I got that from my X acctually, she told me this story when we first met and I was going through my suicidal depression as I am clinicly diagnost with it and it really did make me think and helped me come around and get a grip on what matters.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

You have no idea how freaked out I was when I saw this thread. Me and many other people were argueing ourselves to death in a "Does God Exist" thread in another forum. I am a main contributor to that. But I digress. God is good, he teaches good. It is not his fault when people take it the wrong way and start wars or whatever. It only shows the blind stupidity of people. Besides, without god, there would be no good, for he is THE ultimate good.
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

How can you go to heaven when there is physical proff of heaven. God exist but he's no phyiscal bieng like christ God is inthe realm of the paranormal, Sorry to tell but god is a paranormal enity. for one to proff that god exist you would to get God's EVP..

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast