Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 49 to 56 of 69

Thread: What's With God?

  1. #49
    Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Studio Motoko
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    not as what he does just what he is really.
    you going to know about the paranormal or mythogy .

    Quote Originally Posted by syrayian View Post
    Wow you really know nothing about God at all do you

    People go to heaven if God believes they have lived according to his rules and truly have faith in him.


    You seriously make me sick! You don't understand what true faith is! You only go along with something when its convenient to you but the moment it doesn't go the exact way you want it to you say its "evil" or you back out of it like a coward! You don't even realise how selfish your being

    God is perfect and never makes mistakes,you and everyone else is his creation and he can do whatever he wishes to do to you,and it would be not wrong at all,you wishing your mom was alive is selfish! If she was truly deserves to go to heaven she will if she doesn't she will go to hell.There are no misjudgements.

    I can't stand you and all those other athiests saying God isn't real or doing a good job just because their lives and everyone elses aren't perfect.

    Just be glad we exist, if god was truly "An angry spirt" wouldn't he have sent you directly to hell right now for bad mouthing him,or just skip the middle man (meaning satin) and just erase you out of existance?

    Think about it.

    Iam not sorry for your selfish loss.
    Don't you even know that God is a paranormal enity
    and for 1 you have right to very ticked off at god if you loose a love one.
    but if you really want to misjudge for something you did do be my guess.
    but it not right to go around calling people sinner when did any thing wrong.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Dec 21, 2009 at 08:44 PM.

  2. #50
    My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    near you
    Posts
    1,875
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 50 Times in 42 Posts

    Re: What's With God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    How can you go to heaven when there is physical proff of heaven. God exist
    There is also no evidence that disproves Heaven either--Why would you contradict yourself saying there is no proof and then turn and say God does exist? I'm not so sure your following yourself in these posts..

    No one alive will ever be able to lay a sheet of paper on a table in front of you saying God exist, that's a fantasy of yours..you need to decide whether or not your going to believe and have faith in God or continue this useless thinking

    1st Sig finished 12-20-09

  3. #51
    Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Studio Motoko
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: What's With God?

    I don't think loosing my mother is not funny.and why he created death i never know but I think it very stupid to allow death in this world. and death is not beauiful thing, only goths think death is beauitful.NO I DON"T UNDERSTAND GOD AT ALL OR HIS UNGHEARD ACTS!
    But he allowed satan to live so satan can have his ways with us. and god allows satan to torment us , when your muged or if you get murdered ask this, WHY DID YOU ALLOW THIS HAPPEN GOD? WHY!WHY!.

  4. #52
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: What's With God?

    Manga, just shut the ****ing hell up!! I don't care if I get dingged by the mods, you deserve a butt kicking for being suck a jack arse.
    Listen to your self, you are so hypocritical and you don't pay attention to anything any one has to say, this isant a debate, this is the ramblings of some persons BS because they lost some one close to them and are now all pissy and looking for some one to accuse for your loss. You are sad and puthetic, your mom is most likely rolling over in her grave and ashamed of you, I know I sure as hell would be.
    I already told you that God exists in this world through the universe and all that exists. The reason why you "Can't see him..." is because he is apart of everything that we are so use to seeing we don't see it as any more then that.
    Not to mention I think is just flipping funny as crap is how the fact that you blaim god for your mothers death and then say he doesnt exists. So if he doesnt exists how can he be responsibal for your mothers death? Your mind is so twisted and convalouded that you have lost all form of commen sense, you have lost all connection of reality and I am not even talking about faith or God and the existance of this and that, I am talking about your hypocrocy and stupidety and just out right ignorance. You have really lost your damn mind. You need to take some pills or something, go see a shrink to work out your probblems or just put your self in a straight jack.

    As a wise man once said "MOVE YOUR ISSUES OFF THE ROAD!!"
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  5. #53
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: What's With God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    The old testement tell all voilent acts of god agaist men.frankly when it says God will destroy the earth is strongly proff that God has a anger problem. Everyone has a right to shout at God for poor job his done. Sigh.... If only Death will be no more and satan destoyed.
    The only thing I know is That took very good care of my mom while she was here, get her things that she couldn't afford herself.
    but the time will come when God will not in charge no more.
    First, let me say that I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I had a loss in my family as well--my grandmother in september--and my mom is considering grief counseling because it hit her pretty hard. Anyway, that's no excuse to be angry at God. My mother is an avid Christian, goes to church every Sunday and believes that God has a plan for everybody and every thing. She believes my grandmother is in a much better place and I do as well. My grandmother spent months suffering before she died. Why the hell should she have stayed alive? So her heart could deteriorate even more?? Answer me that? Why should anyone stay alive if they have to deal with pain and anguish?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Well What could there be in heaven to die for?
    to tell you the truth NOTHING, there is no food in heaven no fun there but flat boring. punch this guy right in mouth when he said it was my mom's time to go.
    frankly I rather be alive than dead and God's cruel judgements.
    At the time of my mom was laid to rest I had so much anger on God and I think he should be put on trial. Some times I think that God is the grim reaper the angel of death, God the creator of orphans,
    I have over come the crap that God threw in path here on earth, Showing that paranormal enity I'm not to be messed with.
    God him self is a paranormal enity
    but all I can say is that God has hurt me very badly he has insulted me .
    How do you know what heaven is like? Have you died and gone there yet?? If you did, you'd already have all the answers to your questions and you wouldn't have ignited this forest fire of a debate!! God didn't hurt you. You hurt yourself with your sideways thoughts and the way you harbor your negative feelings toward a diety who's done nothing but let humans live their own lives on life's terms. God didn't insult you and I think that you should be punished for acting like you're better than God! Karma will get you in the end. All that energy you're putting in to the universe will come back to you for sure. God is in all of us; just as much as we all are a part of God/The Universe.

    God is a paranormal entity? How do you know? Did you spot a ghost that called himself "God"? You really need to evaluate yourself. Again, I'm sorry for your loss, but you're acting very selfish. I didn't blame God when my brother was killed a few years ago, I blamed the guy who did it. I didn't blame God when my grandmother died a few months ago, I blamed nature. You live life on life's terms. That's the natural order of things. You can't change the fact that your mother died, you can't bring her back to life and you certainly couldn't prevent it; why should God do it? He already had a plan for her and you just need to deal with it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Never like the old testement anyway, people have a right to be very angry at God, if you lost some one closed to you how you think react . but is heaven is notthing but misjudgement and sending people to hell for reason at all than I don't want any part of it.
    espiecaly that God is not all loving ,God is a very voilent tempered spirit , look in the old testement it says I will strike you dead , I will send you to hell for reason at all. don't even think that god and christ are the same,
    you ever heard fire and brimstone preaching?
    they say God hates you in god's eyes your a sinner, Like what with that! Why are you a sinner when you never did anything in life. If your calling people a sinner than your passing faulse judement.
    Don't go around preaching God's anger and calling people sinners
    your causing a civil distrubance and go to jail..
    if you want to go to hostile country and preach God's anger and call the people sinners and loose your life over it be my guest, and see where God's graces takes you.
    Yeah, bring up the Old Testament. A time period when the world was still young (according to the bible) and God was Vengeful. Back then, if you pissed God off, sh*t got destroyed! That's how it worked back then. God changes just as much as humans do and learned to forgive humans--just like humans had to learn the same way. You may think that God is a very violent deity, but when was the last time YOU witnessed a flood for 40 days and 40 nights??

    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    How can you go to heaven when there is physical proff of heaven. God exist but he's no phyiscal bieng like christ God is inthe realm of the paranormal, Sorry to tell but god is a paranormal enity. for one to proff that god exist you would to get God's EVP..
    You apparently think there's proof of heaven's existence, Mr. "There's no food in heaven"...

    Further more, how can you say you believe in Christ--a man who died for the sins of an entire planet and rose to heaven to be with GOD--but you don't believe in heaven or God??? You're a living contradiction! You can't have water without hydrogen, why would you choose to believe in Christ but not God? How can you accept the son of--what many people belive to be--God, but not accept God?

    Another question? If you believe in Christ, then isn't that just believing in God in your own perspective?? You still believe in God, whether you want to admit it or not. You just have a petty grudge against God, because you can't accept the fact that we're human and we have our faults (such as dying, for example!).


    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    I don't think loosing my mother is not funny.and why he created death i never know but I think it very stupid to allow death in this world. and death is not beauiful thing, only goths think death is beauitful.NO I DON"T UNDERSTAND GOD AT ALL OR HIS UNGHEARD ACTS!
    But he allowed satan to live so satan can have his ways with us. and god allows satan to torment us , when your muged or if you get murdered ask this, WHY DID YOU ALLOW THIS HAPPEN GOD? WHY!WHY!.
    Yeah, death is SO stupid; let's all continue to live on and on and on--FOREVER! Hey! Can we bring the people who died in every war from the Revolutionary war on up to WWII while we're at it? There's so much they missed because they've been in foodless heaven, starving to un-death and sitting with a sociopathic ghost who calls himself God! Let's destroy the earth while we're at it! We're already down to less than half of our natural oils and gasses, why not take everything?? >_<

    GROW UP!


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

    anime_being_god (Dec 22, 2009), Scourge (Dec 23, 2009)

  7. #54
    Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Nowhere, Yet Somewhere....
    Posts
    1,531
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 45 Times in 41 Posts

    Re: What's With God?

    Gee, I thought I was offensive.........Mr. Manga "Artist" has got me beat. Dude, quit with the whining and drop whatever drugs you're doing. If you are sober, then you should do some drugs. Calm your dumb ass down. Mama'll wait in heaven for ya. If you get there, heh heh heh.......

    Anyways, this thread sould be called "What's with people and their ****ed up beliefs about God?" As much as I respect the opinion of others........NO ONE! NO ONE truly knows "What's really God's deal?". Everyone has their ideas, but in the end, the truth lies on the other side. Why waste time with it and get on with living life, hmm?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

  8. #55
    丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The piano. ♫ | ♩
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: What's With God?

    Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    and why he created death i never know but I think it very stupid to allow death in this world. and death is not beauiful thing, only goths think death is beauitful.
    If no one died, then life would just be everlasting torment. There would be no point.
    Whether you believe it or not, death is natural. It has to happen and it will happen to every single person in this forum, and in the whole entire world, including you. Everything has to die at some point. Just like the seasons change; nature "dies" at the end of fall, is "dead" in the winter, and is "reborn" in the spring. It's all completely natural because everything that happens in the world is natural. Otherwise, it wouldn't happen.
    As for whether or not death is beautiful, that's a matter of personal opinion rather than fact, so I won't continue arguing that it's beautiful. However, I would warn against making such generalized statements such as "only goths think death is beautiful".

  9. #56
    Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Studio Motoko
    Posts
    906
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    Re: What's With God?

    It is be in heaven physicaly instead of a being spirit in heaven, it is best to raptured instead of being dead and being in heaven.
    death was caused by adam and eve they screawed up and now everyone suffers for it.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts