Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9

Thread: What's With God?

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's With God?

hollywood made a movie about God wanting to kill us all.
    Sorry to say that I have confuse feelings about god, but I'm sick of this letting people die and this idoit judging people heaven , really I wish it would stop.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

The problem is never God. It's people. People were given a choice. They picked the wrong choice. That is why we live in the world we do.

Stop blaming all the bad stuff that happens to you on God, and instead take a look in the ****ing mirror. What makes you entitled to an easy life? you are as rotten as sin itself, so why do you expect a holy and perfect God to come by and magically fix all your problems.

He gave us Christ to save us from the sin that separates us from Him. And if you don't want to take that road, then don't ****ing complain about the one you're on.

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL boy you have been misiformed, look some one made a movie called Legion and it's about God wanting to kill all the people on earth. but an angel came to show people how to try to changed God's mind.
    But this going around calling inocent people sinners is only asking for trouble.I really don't know why God is angry and ill tempered, but it sounds like god needs a anger managerment class.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

God? In anger management class? Legion, the movie?

I thought this thread was about "why god lets people die and have other bad things happen to them?".

Sounds like you're the misinformed one here.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TaurusDemon23 View Post
    God? In anger management class? Legion, the movie?

I thought this thread was about "why god lets people die and have other bad things happen to them?".

Sounds like you're the misinformed one here.
    Yeah, you guys are getting a bit off topic, and heated. ~ Closing ~

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9