Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's a Homosexual?

Newbie K.A.David may be famous one day K.A.David may be famous one day K.A.David's Avatar
    Thanks

Question What's a Homosexual?

The word itself literally means to be attracted sexually to the same sex. But could one be attracted to the same sex in aspects not at all related to sexuality?

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    If not to the aspect of sexuality,maybe it is for the attitude of the person. Some people are attracted to attitudes,too.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    homo = same

sexual = Most likely the sex~

Nope~

Why~ As a human being~ You can choose.. well not really. You should be looking at a different sex.

But... (._.) How do you write this out..

If not to the aspect of sexuality,maybe it is for the attitude of the person. Some people are attracted to attitudes,too.
    Like what he said, but its still umm Homo~

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    Yes, it actually has all to do with the sexual relation between same sex, males obviously because the female of the homosexual is the lesbian.U see if u look at the explanation of the word in two parts where the one refers to the same sex and the other to the circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.K
    homo = same
    sexual = Most likely the sex~
    If the two males are not sexual i recon they are male friends ,like most of the males ,if the sexual is involved then the full combination of the words is used to seperate/identify them.
    The word Gay confuses ppl abit if u know what the word means in todays life then it is fine but then again the word gay was defined in previous times as happy/energetic/playfull and today it means homosexual.
    Strange how words meaning can change with time and events.

Newbie xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx may be famous one day xAngevil Envyx's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, homsexuality is the state of a person when he/she doesn't know what gender he/she has...s/he's feeling that s/he's in between, either male or female...

'Touka Koukan'
    hito wa nanika no gisei nashi ni, nani mo eru koto wa dekinai.
    nanika wo eru tame ni wa, doutou no daika ga hitsuyou ni naru.
    sore ga, renkinjutsu ni okeru "toukakoukan" no gensoku da.
    sono koro, bokura wa sore ga sekai no shinjitsu da to shinjiteita.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks
    In my opinion, homsexuality is the state of a person when he/she doesn't know what gender he/she has...s/he's feeling that s/he's in between, either male or female...
    They just need to look down.!!!!!!!!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks
    This thread is so weird seriously

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk
    They just need to look down.!!!!!!!!
    LMAO

I can't really explain what is going on in my head but I'll try. Homosexuality is a attraction between the same sex that is more than a friendship. Its doesn't have to be a sexual attraction but it is an emotional one.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast