+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your view on sexuality?

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

What's your view on sexuality?

In this time in life a lot of peaple are confused about there sexuality which rased this question what is your views on sexuality (example: lesbian, gay, bi, transgender, metro, and bi-curious.)

In my opinion it is ok for peaple of the same sex to like each other most of my old friend were lesbians, gays and i never had a probelem exsepting them for hew they were.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats youre view on sexuality?

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan man View Post
    In this time in life a lot of peaple are confused about there sexuality which rased this question what is your views on sexuality (example: lesbian, gay, bi, transgender, metro, and bi-curious.)
    I don't believe there are more individuals nowadays that are confused about their sexuality.
    I think people are a lot more open and susceptible to trying new things. But I don't think confusion has anything to do with it.

I don't recognize "metro-sexual" as a valid sexual preference.

And I'm not 100% sure about my views on sexuality. The science behind the things that drive us to certain possibly discriminatory actions/choices has changed so much in a decade that I'm just not absolute in my belief.
    In addition to that, unless I'm sexually involved with a person or have a thing for a person, I'm completely ignorant of gender and sexual advances.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I dare you to go into the southern united states and say that people are open minded about Homosexuality. (Not that I'm saying that everyone down there is closed minded... )

Anyways, for me personally, I don't care either way, just as long as it doesn't intrude on my personal life. What you do with your life is your business and its not of mine.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

As long as sex in done consensually i think it is just fine. "Life is short take your pleasure where you can find it," Oberyn Martell

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I love gay guys, they are so funny, like the best friends you will almost ever have. Lesbains are a little scary when they are too butch. I'm pretty open minded.

I don't think that anyone is confused, you know when you feel that spark. Like you may kiss a girl or a guy, you always know which one you like the most.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I am sorry but if someone named Trojan man asks about my views on sexuality the correct answer is "none of your business."

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I dare you to go into the southern united states and say that people are open minded about Homosexuality. (Not that I'm saying that everyone down there is closed minded... )
    I'll accept your dare. As long as I don't have to go to Texas. me and texas don't get along at all.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tula View Post
    I'll accept your dare. As long as I don't have to go to Texas. me and texas don't get along at all.
    I drove to a Subway in Texas one time, a foot long is still a foot long, so apparently not everything is bigger in Texas. I was disappointed.

So I can understand.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast