+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your view on sexuality?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats youre view on sexuality?

I don't have anything against any kind of sexuality, however I simply don't feel comfortable around gay guys....Though that should seem obvious. Though my Ex-girlfriend, her mother, and most of her friends thought I was gay to begin with -_-
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Jesus tap dancing christ, not another one of these again. I have read a bunch of these kind of threads before I can tell you damn near every ones answer... Ready? The answer is no one cares any more. Now peoples views and opinians may differ a bit from person to person on morality or not and the other issues, how ever, it is widly accepted that there are homosexual and such that they are not evil blah blah blah, they are who they are blah blah blah. No one cares any more. This is such a trivial thing. Do people accept it? Yes, even if they don't like it. Do people accept it as normal? No, because the mental state of an individuals limbix system which is part of the brain which decides sexual oriantation which is atracted to a sertan sex group is either stuck in a female oriented state while the body its self matures into a male, or the Limbix matures into a male state while the body stays female. Its a mental condition that happens in all species yes but is not concidered normal. Are these people treated the same as every one else for the most part? Yes.

End of story, can we PLEASE move on to things more important then which sex group people are attracted to and if its ok. Because to me, if you are a homosexual (Not saying Tojen is one) and you start these threads then to me it says you are insacure about your self and there for looking to others for some kind of "its ok" response. No one cares.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

xxoxx (Jun 10, 2009)

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

Im not saying which sex group people are attracted to and if its ok im just wondering whats peoples opinion on being a lesbian or gay and no im not gay if you are wondering ok

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if thats who they are then theres no reason to question their lifestyle.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan man View Post
    im just wondering whats peoples opinion on being a lesbian or gay
    Thats practicly the same there T man, and I know your not bent as a rainbow and thats why I said I was not calling you one.
    I am just so tired, so very tired, of reading and hearing about this day in and day out that its kind of getting on my nurves. I always here about this at least once per day and I am getting really sick of it. Sorry for going off, its just driving me up the wall.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your view on sexuality?

I think homosexuality its a bit... odd. Like ... not the way its SUPPOSED to be.? Sometimes I think homosexuality goes against nature. I say this only because I think the purpose of sex SHOULD be, to reproduce. Yet I cant say its unnatural either.. Because I honestly think its ALWAYS existed in humanity, and the feeling of homosexuality is just as natural to a homosexual, as heterosexual feelings are to heterosexuals.

Whether is natural or not is the only aspect I struggle with. I no longer question anything sexual on a moral level anymore. Im not religious. s long as you are not hurting someone (without consent) what you do in bed is your business. If its wrong... maybe you like wrong.

My only PERSONAL issue with homosexuality is its exploitation. I simply cant stand how commercial sexual preferences have become...EW! I don't care or want to know that you are gay. Unless you and I are heading in some potential sexual direction. I am SO sick of rainbow socks, bumper stickers, buttons, badges, parades, huge scenes... c'mon people.

Sex is exploited... everywhere... all the time. But it is selling the body usually. in ads and what have you. Its not flagging around your preferences in bed. There are no "I like scat party's" bumper stickers.... And wearing socks that say "Foot Fetish" is an awesome idea, but I never have seen them. There's no "Bondage Parades"... Why? because only a very select few people need to know how you have sex, and who you're having it with.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your view on sexuality?

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I think homosexuality its a bit... odd. Like ... not the way its SUPPOSED to be.? Sometimes I think homosexuality goes against nature. I say this only because I think the purpose of sex SHOULD be, to reproduce. Yet I cant say its unnatural either.. Because I honestly think its ALWAYS existed in humanity, and the feeling of homosexuality is just as natural to a homosexual, as heterosexual feelings are to heterosexuals.

Whether is natural or not is the only aspect I struggle with. I no longer question anything sexual on a moral level anymore. Im not religious. s long as you are not hurting someone (without consent) what you do in bed is your business. If its wrong... maybe you like wrong.

My only PERSONAL issue with homosexuality is its exploitation. I simply cant stand how commercial sexual preferences have become...EW! I don't care or want to know that you are gay. Unless you and I are heading in some potential sexual direction. I am SO sick of rainbow socks, bumper stickers, buttons, badges, parades, huge scenes... c'mon people.

Sex is exploited... everywhere... all the time. But it is selling the body usually. in ads and what have you. Its not flagging around your preferences in bed. There are no "I like scat party's" bumper stickers.... And wearing socks that say "Foot Fetish" is an awesome idea, but I never have seen them. There's no "Bondage Parades"... Why? because only a very select few people need to know how you have sex, and who you're having it with.
    ^wow. Just wow.
    While I don't think homosexuality is unnatural I do agree with you in that in this day and age sexuality is overly exaggerated upon unnecessarily in the media.
    As for symbols (rainbow tattoos, bumper stickers) . . . I see those as extensions of a person's personality or a symbol of their choices, or things a person supports.
    The US flag is a symbol of the US of A. Do I hate the sight of it? (Well it is kinda ugly) But do I burn every last one I see? Nope.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tula For This Useful Post:

Tano-kun (Jun 11, 2009)

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: What's your view on sexuality?

Overall, I think when it comes to someone’s sexual orientation, it’s their choice and should not be ridiculed by others. Being true to yourself becomes something worth more than just fitting in with the “in” crowd. Life has many strange experiences. One must never give in to the pressures of the people who are against their lifestyle. I think it’s wrong for people to be judged based on being gay, a trans-sexual, or bisexual being. People all come in different shapes and sizes. Corny as it may sound, people should never judge a book by their cover. If everyone had that certain mindset, then the world would be a distorted world with shallow views on other people. I also don’t think there’s anything wrong with being friends who have a different sexual orientation. When it comes down to it, we are all different and that one factor shouldn’t be the only way to define someone as a person.

Although we take it for granted at times, we need to realize that we are all people who want to live in peace and harmony(at least for most people I know). This can sometimes be only thought of mere fantasy of the possible outcome of the future, but I still have hope that our world might eventually end at that destination.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast