+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 97

Thread: What's your view on sexuality?

  1. #33
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: What's your view on sexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    WHAT THE F***?
    Gay people do NOT have the same marriage rights as straight couples. Maybe you should snoop through legal documents of real gay couples.
    Also, how the f*** do you know whether people are in love or not? There are tons of straight gold-diggers, and people who do not marry for love. But, to the contrary, there are straight couples who DO marry for love, just as gay couples do.
    I'm gay, and the thing that I want the most in this whole f***ing world is love, and you are trying to say that I want to appear f***ing normal. I don't give a flying f*** whether people think I'm normal; I just don't want people calling "queer" every time I pass by.
    FYI; Gay people have the same f***ing emotions as straight people. In fact, gay and straight people are EXACTLY alike, except for ONE thing; they like the same sex. BIG F***ING DEAL.
    Oh yes they do, at least in Cali and a few other states, they can go down to the cort house and get a marrage license with out actually getting married and have the same/similar benofits as a straight married couple. Go look for your self. If they are considered married under the eyes of the law I really do not care, but under the actual deffenition and process of marrage is where I say no and then point to the deffenition.

    As for your sudden out burst on the love part, I stated that it plays no roll in the whole gay marrage thing. Whether they are in love or not is not the issue or a driving factor behind it. So please calm down. I have not once been hostile to or any one so please do not be hostile to me.
    As for the fact that you say your self say that you are gay and are longing for a partner then more power to you and good luck.
    Last edited by Scourge; Jun 16, 2009 at 12:56 PM.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  2. #34
    丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The piano. ♫ | ♩
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: What's your view on sexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Oh yes they do, at least in Cali and a few other states, they can go down to the cort house and get a marrage license with out actually getting married and have the same/similar benofits as a straight married couple.
    Any other couple can get married ANYWHERE in the U.S. Plus, adopting a child for a gay couple is much harder. Not to mention the fact that in just about every single state, you can't actually get "married". You can only be "life partners". Therefore, gay people, in most areas of the U.S., do NOT have the same rights as straight couples(which is ridiculous and COMPLETELY un-constitutional).

  3. #35
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: What's your view on sexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    Any other couple can get married ANYWHERE in the U.S. Plus, adopting a child for a gay couple is much harder. Not to mention the fact that in just about every single state, you can't actually get "married". You can only be "life partners". Therefore, gay people, in most areas of the U.S., do NOT have the same rights as straight couples(which is ridiculous and COMPLETELY un-constitutional).
    I am sure their rights differe from state to state, how ever here in Cali they can get basicly the same rights as a streight married couple which puts a big damper on their argument, at least here any ways. As for other states, thats their issue. If say every state in the Union has what Cali's system, then both parties would be relativly happy. The Gays can be togthere and have the same rights while the deffenition of marrage stays the same.

    As for the child part, I am going to have to go with what ever benofits the child the most, when children get in valved, it does not matter on whats fair or not but rather on what is best for the child, which I am sure you would agree on. Hell, there are even straight couples who I believe who should not have a child because of the impact it has on their development.

    Sorry if I have frustrated and quite possibly pissed you off, how ever, I have not said anything mean or hatefull... Pluse, this is a "What's your view on sexuality?" thread after all. So peace?
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  4. #36
    丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The piano. ♫ | ♩
    Posts
    684
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: What's your view on sexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I am sure their rights differe from state to state, how ever here in Cali they can get basicly the same rights as a streight married couple which puts a big damper on their argument, at least here any ways. As for other states, thats their issue. If say every state in the Union has what Cali's system, then both parties would be relativly happy. The Gays can be togthere and have the same rights while the deffenition of marrage stays the same.

    As for the child part, I am going to have to go with what ever benofits the child the most, when children get in valved, it does not matter on whats fair or not but rather on what is best for the child, which I am sure you would agree on. Hell, there are even straight couples who I believe who should not have a child because of the impact it has on their development.

    Sorry if I have frustrated and quite possibly pissed you off, how ever, I have not said anything mean or hatefull... Pluse, this is a "What's your view on sexuality?" thread.
    I agree that there are some gay couples that probably shouldn't be parents, but I think that any stable couple would be able to raise a child with a relatively high amount of success.
    Lastly, no hard feelings.
    I just have a really bad temper & I'm not a fan of generalizations.
    So peace?
    Sure. ^^

  5. #37
    Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Oceanside CA
    Posts
    1,297
    Thanks
    476
    Thanked 171 Times in 152 Posts

    Re: What's your view on sexuality?

    Not a problem, I have big temper my self, its all Aprat of being half Slavic, French Canadian, German, Irish, and recently found out Norwegen. (I have Viking blood HELL YEAH!! I am going to go pillage a vilage. AKA, go down to the cafateria and get something to eat.)
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

  6. #38
    Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In Your Dreams, it's a fantastic place
    Posts
    1,315
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: What's your view on sexuality?

    I think it's okay no matter what sexual orientation you are, it's just a preference and it's not like you are hurting anyone by your certain sexual preference.

  7. #39
    super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    oh canada
    Posts
    647
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 27 Times in 26 Posts

    Re: What's your view on sexuality?

    Considering I'm Canadian and gay rights are more.. pronounced (visible?) you pretty much know my views on this.

    There's nothing wrong with being gay, and I'm using that word to describe that whole demographic (trans etc.), in fact it seems like there should be gay people around. Obviously the universe/higherpower wants them otherwise they should have been killed off through natural selection. Let's face it, gay people aren't baby factories. How could the progressive evolution of the world stand for such a huge design flaw.

    I don't think gay people are so special that they are variant from the.. chain of evolution(?).

    There are lots of gays here, and our government even funds leisure actives aimed towards their interests. Such as S&M classes, which I think is a little out there. That's the one problem I have with being gay: sex can get sooo weird.

    All in all, if I was against gays, I would have to disassociate myself from so many members of my family, and I really like watching gay guys on the tv. Plus they're all really attractive/coolpersonality.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

  8. #40
    Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    In Your Dreams, it's a fantastic place
    Posts
    1,315
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: What's your view on sexuality?

    Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    Let's face it, gay people aren't baby factories.
    Gay people are necessary for society too in the fact that are society has yet to reach its carrying capacity and once we do we're screwed. We got soooooo many kids up for adoption and just too many kids all together, gay people are necessary. Maybe necessary is a bit extreme, but you get it right?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Please View
    By kedar in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Aug 17, 2005, 10:40 AM
  2. re-view
    By whitec in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: Jun 02, 2005, 08:48 AM
  3. Changing sexuality
    By serge2005 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: Apr 21, 2005, 04:56 AM
  4. does sexuality in games effect children?
    By geishagallows in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2005, 04:36 PM
  5. Sexuality
    By Phoenix of Love in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: Dec 20, 2004, 04:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts