+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: When Does a Woman Need To Get a Boyfriend.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: When Does a Woman Need To Get a Boyfriend.

Yeah... It might just be more of a social concern. Maybe she shows no interest in boys? I know if my boys didn't start to show an interest in the opposite sex by the time they were 13 or 14, I'd be a tad concerned.

I don't think anyone should push it so hard though. I would just ask... "Do you have any crushes yet?" And there is always the possibility that she is more interested in having a girlfriend :P

Also... I disagree about the whole bimbo statement. While I think pushing a child into having romantic encounters is a bit weird. Romance at 13 or 14 in many cases (as Zev pointed out) is just puppy love. Its more like what you do to prepare for real romance. I think having a "boyfriend" at that age just means you're experimenting and getting to know the opposite sex (or same if you prefer). I think it can help eliminate some akwardness that may come about if you lack experience by the time you're 18+.
    Then again, there are young girls who end up pregnant and such... Which means, their experimental phase (where it shoulda just been puppy love) got a bit too serious. So once again, I stress, I would inquire about my childs interest, rather than push it on to them prematurely.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Yeah... It might just be more of a social concern. Maybe she shows no interest in boys? I know if my boys didn't start to show an interest in the opposite sex by the time they were 13 or 14, I'd be a tad concerned.

I don't think anyone should push it so hard though. I would just ask... "Do you have any crushes yet?" And there is always the possibility that she is more interested in having a girlfriend :P

Romance at 13 or 14 in many cases (as Zev pointed out) is just puppy love. Then again, there are young girls who end up pregnant and such... Which means, their experimental phase (where it shoulda just been puppy love) got a bit too serious.
    And that is exactly the issue I worry about. Pregnancy is certainly something to be concerned of. Im 26 and I still have no idea what women think but I know full well what guys think. Trust me the instinct is there at 14, maybe even younger. Now me and my brothers did not become sexually active until we had stable jobs and could care for a child if we had one. LIke a stable job and higher education. But I know full well some guys don't think that way. And yeah maybe at eigthteen some guys can, but at 14 or 15 they sure as hell can't. As for the comment of showing no interest in boys, if she were a lesbian we would not have to worry about this. I was thinking of the irony the other day. Some parents may dread having a lesbian daughter but they don't have to worry about their daughter getting knocked up.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Umm.. this question is more to a... personal view instead of just looking at her age.. >.< Getting a boyfriend is utterly one's decision and it should not be affected because of age.. but of course to say things in a logical way.. she should at least be mature in thinking, and at least find one before she is too old.. 30ish per say.. >.< but it's utterly her own decision..other people should not interfere...be it family or friends.. o.O

If one wants a boyfriend... go get one.. o.o sheesh...it's that easy...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, it's pretty obvious that the whole issue is whether or not the girl wants a boyfriend or not. 13 or 14 isn't that young an age to be in a relationship at all. I don't even remember my first boyfriend, and I'm only 14 right now... She should wait, however. I mean no offence, and it's not true for all of them, but boys around our age are quite immature... (As in, perverted. Not that it's going to get any better in the next couple of years.)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Umm.. this question is more to a... personal view instead of just looking at her age.. >.< Getting a boyfriend is utterly one's decision and it should not be affected because of age.. but of course to say things in a logical way.. she should at least be mature in thinking, and at least find one before she is too old.. 30ish per say.. >.< but it's utterly her own decision..other people should not interfere...be it family or friends.. o.O

If one wants a boyfriend... go get one.. o.o sheesh...it's that easy...
    I disagree with that comment because of the fact that a certain percentage of these women will get pregnant and the state has to fund the bill for their children. From personal experience I have seen this first hand. Girls whose mothers set them up from an early age and now they have children they cannot care for.

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I disagree with that comment because of the fact that a certain percentage of these women will get pregnant and the state has to fund the bill for their children. From personal experience I have seen this first hand. Girls whose mothers set them up from an early age and now they have children they cannot care for.
    I believe that's why RayMe specifically stated "she should at least be mature in thinking." Nobody wants an unecessary increase in population, we have enough children who are in need of adoption as it is.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sabishii For This Useful Post:

!beast (Aug 13, 2009), RayMe (Aug 14, 2009)

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    As what sabishii stated for me.. xD thanks ^^ That explains why I said that and also... hmm... just because one should go for a relationship.. doesn't mean they have to go through everything that a relationship has to offer within a short time.. sex can be done some other time..

Quote Originally Posted by Sabishii View Post
    I believe that's why RayMe specifically stated "she should at least be mature in thinking." Nobody wants an unecessary increase in population, we have enough children who are in need of adoption as it is.
    Yup >.< Even I don't want to be a father around this time... Im still young! o.o I want to enjoy my life and be free from this.. burden of responsibilities.. I can't even take care of myself yet xD why would I take care of snotty little children??

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

My opinion is is that i agree with you girls. We dont NEED a man to define who we are. We can be awesome all by our selves. I'd hate to put most girls out thier but if you've known a dude for like two days and ur like in so much love with him, its kinda strange. Love isnt something that is created out of air. Its something that needs work at. I mean really if he is more concernd with when you gonna giv him SOME then he is about when you've finshed your homework so you and him can hang out then that is not the guy for you.

Now about the 14 y o girl and she should get atleast one bf b4 she turns 22 or whtever. Thats not even nessary. If she doesnt want one so she can persue her education with out certain road blocks then she doesnt need one. I have a friend she could have got any guy she has ever wanted, she was the most prttiest girl in my school, but she said 'I'll get a boyfriend when i finsh high school.' Since that time boys have come and went except one. He helped her with her homework and walked her to school with out the intention of kissing her. The dayof our graduation he asked her out and she said yes. Because a true man(not boy) will let you be on that mountain top with him. He wont let you be on the hill. She can socailize with boys but she does not NEED a boyfriend to learn socail skills.
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast