+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where did it come from?

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Where did it come from?

Quote Originally Posted by desxms View Post
    Science has yet to answer what are the crop circles? The chupecabra? The bermuda triangle?
    Roswell? Psychic energy? Autism?
    The missing link?
    Fusion?
    Who were the antlanteans?
    Who were the Lemurians?
    How do we make first contact with extraterrestrials?
    How do we get from getting too deep?
    but think about Science HAS answered those questions its just that the government is the on who is hiding the answers right?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Science has yet to answer what are the crop circles?
    It doesn't need to. The people who made them have fessed up completely with photo evidence.

Who were the antlanteans?
    That would be the Minoans.

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    Where do we come from?
    How waas the first atom made?
    Whats beyond the edge of the universe?
    and so forth but what it is is
    Do you think that scientists are just putting out more quyestions or are they truly answering the "mysteries" of life?
    I am going to actually answer you seriously.

There is no edge to the universe (what is outside the box? ). The idea of the "Big Bang" is 200 years out of date. Matter exists (atoms exist), it is, just as intelligences are. Galaxies are born from other galaxies, star nurseries if you like. These things are not "created" so much as "organized" (that is actually the correct Biblical translation). Matter cannot be destroyed only it's organization or form. Intelligence cannot either, it exist independently from "matter" as well as dependently, or perhaps you could say that some matter depends on intelligence.

Are scientists answering the mysteries of life? Some of them but much science these days is still too hidebound for it's own good. We live in a pre-Copernicus society where our "theories" no longer fit our evidence so we make up new and ever more complicated explanations to make the old theories work instead of trying to find a reason that fits the evidence. Our "stars" are traveling in loops instead of ellipses. I look forward to the day that changes.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    Thanks

i really like the you think but really if that is how every thing is then how old truly is everything and how did it become organized as such? i am still stuck and now probaly more lol

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

when i was in primary school...i asked my teacher about the world...such as how is the universe is made...my imagination going wild that time...my teacher said,better that we don't know how is the universe is made because it is beyond human mind...he just only said that the universe is made by god...he told me a story to me...when he was in university,his friend,try to figure out who is god...how does god made this world...after a few years...he became crazy...i don't know it's real or not but that kinda scary...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be the Minoans.
    This I can agree with you on. Too much evidence to support it. The myth was far bigger than the reality due to a miscalculation of size and distance. Thanks Plato.

How do we get from getting too deep?
    Strap a couple planks to your back as you go in. It's wet and slippery down there. And, If it's big enough, you could trip and fall. Be careful.

How do we make first contact with extraterrestrials?
    who sez we hasn't, yet? It's just that.......If you were to have communication with ETs, would YOU tell everyone?

Do you think that scientists are just putting out more questions or are they truly answering the "mysteries" of life?
    For every question answered, 5 more take it's place. Inquiring minds. Don't go too deep
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

i really like the you think but really if that is how every thing is then how old truly is everything and how did it become organized as such? i am still stuck and now probaly more lol
    How old is it? Probably immeasurably though scientists try. Measurable age will vary anyway depending on how it is even organized. Collision theory that results in a melting and melding of materials, a restart, is highly suspect with what we have learned in the last 50 or so years which adds it's own questions. Does it matter? The universe is ageless even if our galaxies aren't. "Without beginning or end."

How does it become organized? Well some people believe in random chance. Personally I believe the organization is done by intelligences. You can call it God and/or gods or just a "life force".... either way it is called "intelligent design" these days whether the person saying it believes in God or not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    either way it is called "intelligent design" these days whether the person saying it believes in God or not.
    I dont know any more lol i dont belive in god well not really i am a wiccan so i am always thinking about this stuff so i dont think i will ever be content...

Thanks

i dont think i will ever be content...
    Then keep looking. There is nothing wrong with "I don't know" as long as you are willing to keep looking for the truth. Some mysteries will never be solved and aren't really that important, other are very important. We find out which are which by asking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast