+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Where did it come from?

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Where did it come from?

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Then keep looking. There is nothing wrong with "I don't know" important.
    i belive that and all but if we are to keep looking then what is the point of starting if we dont want answers then sit there but if we do we end up sitting longer I want answers lol and i wont take no for an answer!

Newbie Battle With Vader Champion manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32 may be famous one day manlock32's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    lol i am always having those disscussions with friends and i think there are kinda fun..
    well i'm syaing that if we exist y wouldn't other life forms exist? for those of u non alien believers
    Instant beast.. Just add water

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manlock32 View Post
    well i'm syaing that if we exist y wouldn't other life forms exist? for those of u non alien believers
    Considering that there are 100's of Trillions of galaxies (and that number is conservitive, there are quite possibly more), each with 100's of billions of stars, each potentially having a solar system which can have a "Earth" like planet. Statistic, and just plain logic, would dictate that life would occur on those planets.

And that's not even considering the possibility of life occur on planets that we wouldn't consider there even being a chance of it occurring (like say on a hot, arid, high gravity world for instance).

The possibilities are just staggering and mind-blowing.

Some people ask "Is there life out there?"

I ask "How can there NOT be life out there?"

To think that we are the sole inhabitants of a universe whose size is beyond our science to measure (and I dare say our comprehension), its idiotic, and just plain arrogant.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I have always wondered what phenomena makes it impossible to fit something back into a package after you just pulled it out.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    I have always wondered what phenomena makes it impossible to fit something back into a package after you just pulled it out.
    I sadly belive that that will always be a mystery of life and i dont think it will every be answered

Otaku zangetsu412 is off to a good start zangetsu412's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I believe that but scientists sure don't! They gotta find the origin of everything.
    The world is full of fear and despair, that is is why we must find the light in this pit of darkness.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3