Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the future taking us?

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Where is the future taking us?

Ok every1, i've been thinking about this for some time now, and i can't stop thinking about what the future has install for us.

i mean has any1 heard of actual andriods being made?... i for one have. a profession how live in japan has actually started creating andriods that look and move like the real thing. i saw a picture of one of his andriods and i couldn't tell wether it was real or not.

i've also heard from another meteroligist that he believes that the all the polar ice on our pole will all melt in the next 30 yrs, which will raise the see level nearly 30 metres.

so my question is, what do u think this world of ours will be like in the next 40 yrs or so. how much do u think this world would of changed. do u think that technology has advance to much that our wallpaper would actually be our televisions, and that there would be 101 uses for mobiles. and would we see the solution to or environmental problems, are will we have to much to handle.

so what is ur take on this?.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where is the future taking us?

We also have cyborgs too. Though it's not as advanced as the ones you see in the movies. Robocop, FMA automail and all that. But people know have more advanced prosthesis that can be moved by the use of nerves and all that. Bionic body parts. Arms and legs aren't the only bionic body part that's under development. There's a lot more.
    I love my girlfriend.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I think if we continue like we are now..we are headed some where we don't want to be....

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Where is the fuyure taking us?

Where are we taking the future!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Where is the fuyure taking us?

Where are we taking the future!
    lol... well thats another way of putting it, but i don't think we humans have that much control over the future, u never know when a meteriod might crash into use or anything like that lol...

and saying that is a little bit to egoistic i think... but hey its just me.

Newbie Star Witch may be famous one day Star Witch may be famous one day Star Witch's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I think if we continue like we are now..we are headed some where we don't want to be....
    i so agree with you gwenibe.

because technology is so advanced today, most of the things only humans can do (in the industry or production of whatever product) are now performed by machines. so it isn't impossible that we humans are replaced by robots/androids or whatever you want to call them. and who knows... we may become the slaves of the monsters we have created.

or even before that, who knows whether or not we could still live to see that future (the one i said earlier)... because mother nature is slowly making us pay for our irresponsible use of her resources.

but still, it is still possible to say that we can take the future in our hands... we just have to believe in it and be resposible for our actions.

i hope i made sense... i know i'm missing some points. lol
    visit me in my hideout

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

I think China will become the econimic and military super power of the world, and america wont want that so it will declare war. other countrys will jump in on both sides, and it will go nuclear (north korea). Japan will be the leading country in technology. America will lose rights and the constitution will break up and the america will be under empiralist control. Russia will supply china with nukes, and china will use them.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

The future...Androids...Global warming...all are hypothesis and theories that occur over geologic time, which speaks in terms of millions of years. Worry about the immediate future, and live life today. ^_^

o~Piggy-san~o

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast