Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is the future taking us?

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

Re: Where is the future taking us?

The future is in your hands...don't try to look for it...
    it's already with you....

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi View Post
    I think China will become the econimic and military super power of the world, and america wont want that so it will declare war. other countrys will jump in on both sides, and it will go nuclear (north korea). Japan will be the leading country in technology. America will lose rights and the constitution will break up and the america will be under empiralist control. Russia will supply china with nukes, and china will use them.
    that has to be the most insane idea i've ever heard.

china is just barely keeping itself together, it will never become a superpower for real again.

your NK idea is plausible, we hate their Guts here in america.

japan already is the leading technology superpower.

the US is simply too powerful to break up as you sujest

and RUssia despises china as much as we do.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15 may be famous one day keitaro15's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    I think if we continue like we are now..we are headed some where we don't want to be....
    I agree...... we cannot control future itself though....,

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, we're goin to Hell in a Handbasket and I couldn't be happier......If I was a happy-type person that is. And if Cybertech gets better, I might be able to go full cyborg before I get 60.........
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    that has to be the most insane idea i've ever heard.

china is just barely keeping itself together, it will never become a superpower for real again.

your NK idea is plausible, we hate their Guts here in america.

japan already is the leading technology superpower.

the US is simply too powerful to break up as you sujest

and RUssia despises china as much as we do.
    America fears that china will become the economic super power. It is outselling every other country, it is strong. America wants control over middle eastern oil. If they control the amount of oil that goes into china, they control chinas economic growth. China wont accept that, becuase if america halts its production, china will declare war. China is a big country that been around for a long time. They have the troops, they have the will, and they have the technology, they could hold out a war. North Korea will be the first country to use a nuke in this war. But america doesnt hate china, and i dont think russia does either, since russian set up a communist goverment, but you could be right im not sure.

Almost every country in the world hates america. Becuase America meddles in everything. They meddled in the middle east, they meddled in china, and no country likes that, becuase america thinks it can just police the world. Every1 hates the police, accept police... and white people....
    Last edited by mellow maromi; Aug 14, 2006 at 10:43 AM.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't concern myself with the future, because it never really comes. The future is always far far away, we only live in the present. I don't know what'll happen in 40 years, I'm not concerned with what will happen in 40 years, live for now. Worrying too much about the future is too much time not spent living now.

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

If you dont worry about the future, no one will be prepared for what comes. Your children or perhaps childrens children will have to suffer the consiquences of our mistakes.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

destruction, pain, and suffering. our advancements are killing us and it's only a matter of time before we are all... *Obsolete*
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast