Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Where is the future taking us?

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

Re: Where is the future taking us?

well the future of human kind can kinda go anyway it could be good or it could be bad i'm not sure i'll just have to wait and see ^_^

However the Immediate future isnt looking so good for us westerners till we learn to I dont know unite as one so were not all dead and we can live another 40+ years >.<

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

When growing up I loved watching George Jetson. In the future there will be levitating cars, more conveyor belts, aliens, domed cities and I'm really hoping for more communal living. I don't think people should be so isolated so I'm predicting more communal togetherness and a government that is more of an oligarchy instead of an inefficient bureacracy. It will get really environmentally poisonous so people will buy more technology to keep them from the bad environment. ( I'm thinking blade runner ) I don't think this planet will survive another 95 years due to what humans are doing to it... so I think that space travel is imminent (now I want to be Captain Kirk). Go boldly...

Newbie kyutelydead may be famous one day kyutelydead may be famous one day kyutelydead's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think this planet will survive another 95 years due to what humans are doing to it...
    I AGREE.

But, if some really smart scentist or somebody invents some amazing restoration thing of some sort or we happen to move to the moon with free oxygen tanks, the possibilities can go everywhere. If the "amazing earth restoration" project works, we may have high-tech overload as well as radiation-from-wireless-products overload too. Not only that, the laziness issue will grow big too. (Sometimes, the old fashioned ways of doing things seem better too don't they?)

-L8z

Neon Genesis Evangelion - "Get up and do something! You can die later."
    s2 Glay, Yamapi, L'arc~en~ciel, Gackt, KAT-TUN~!!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kyutelydead View Post
    I AGREE.

But, if some really smart scentist or somebody invents some amazing restoration thing of some sort or we happen to move to the moon with free oxygen tanks, the possibilities can go everywhere. If the "amazing earth restoration" project works, we may have high-tech overload as well as radiation-from-wireless-products overload too. Not only that, the laziness issue will grow big too. (Sometimes, the old fashioned ways of doing things seem better too don't they?)

-L8z
    Well in a way scientists kinda have. It's not some "amazing restoration technology" just simple steps we can take to help out planet? The problem? Most of the population don't understand it or governments aren't taking actions to help it.

Hundreds of books have been written by scientists on how we can save the planet, yet.. no one really is doing anything about it..

Newbie kyutelydead may be famous one day kyutelydead may be famous one day kyutelydead's Avatar
    Thanks

Hundreds of books have been written by scientists on how we can save the planet, yet.. no one really is doing anything about it..
    Well, do we have the time? The money? Everything needs time and money for things to become a success.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

thats true but if you ask me i think we beyond the stage of how
    its when because the planet is on its last legs geologicly because
    there has been so much damage,look at hurican katrina perfect
    example of gloobal warming laugh if you will but the warming affect
    messes with more than the polar ice caps,and the climate is chaging drasticly
    also ,this past winter it was barly under 50 wich is odd wich winter should be colder.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

thats true but if you ask me i think we beyond the stage of how
    its when because the planet is on its last legs geologicly because
    there has been so much damage,look at hurican katrina perfect
    example of gloobal warming laugh if you will but the warming affect
    messes with more than the polar ice caps,and the climate is chaging drasticly
    also ,this past winter it was barly under 50 wich is odd wich winter should be colder.
    Yup yup. The weather is going bamboozled~~ In Australia, Winter came late and left early too... and there was a cyclone just weeks ago that destroyed the towns up north (where the bananas grew!!! Now they're darn expensive!!!), and now, the weather here in the metro cities is changing everyday...
    one day- it's dry and WINDY,
    next day- hot and smelly,
    3rd day - rain MADLY
    4th day - happens all over again.

It would seem so that the world won't last over 100 years.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i give if it 300 becasue we are trying but it is only
    slowing the enivatble wich is this planet is dieing
    and theres nothing we can really do to stop it.
    sure the scientists say this and that but they just guess like everyone
    else does .and there afrad to admit there were wring about the green house effect wich i think is very irogent of them
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast