+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: White Guy Burning Mexican Flag? WTF??

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

White Guy Burning Mexican Flag? WTF??

The only thing I got to say to all you rascist rednecks out there is that if you don't want us here fine! You will all want us when your restaurants don't have any customers. You will want us when we're not there to clean your house and take care of your damn kids. You will want us when there is no one to clean your office.You will want us when there is noone to cook your food at the local Burger King or McDonalds. You will want us when you truly see how we help this country and more importantly how we help you. You might say we take your jobs when in reality what white person likes to clean bathrooms? Who likes to work many hours a day with little pay? We only take the jobs no one else wants so why u trippin? The point is that without us your nothing. In the end we'll see who needs who. I was watching TV the other day and I saw when that guy was burning the Mexican flag and I got to thinking, what if that was a Latino burning the American flag? Of course many people would flip and say that is rascist and stuff but what was your reaction when you saw this white guy burning the mexican flag? You gotta show respect to whatever flag you see, doesn't matter if it's an american flag or a chinese flag or whatever. The point is that people portray hispanics to be doing disrespectful acts like this when they're doing the same thing. Take the protest we attended around the U.S., for example,we didn't resort to violence even when this kind of thing was done in our faces. We have dignity and self-respect. However poor we are we are honest and we have class. And that is sometime your kind lack. This is a lack of respect and it just goes to show you that however powerful, wealthy, or well educated that person might be he is just blinded by ignorance. Then you ask minorities why we treat you like we hate you? You treat us like crap then you expect us to just be nice to you and talk to you as if nothing happened and as if everything is normal?

Whoever gets pissed off by this just always remember that truth hurts, reality bites.

What do you think? Seriously! In your opinion what should government agree to do about the immigration reform?
    Last edited by Cheza; Apr 28, 2006 at 01:17 PM.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: White Guy Burning Mexican Flag? WTF??

I am not sure what this is about did or are they going to change it or what or are u just letting off some steam...

Banned Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan may be famous one day Alucard_Spriggan's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not sure....But I do agree that it is wrong in many ways. In truth both whites and hispanics act very racial even if they dont know for a fact that the other will look on them in shame...so I think everyone needs to build up tolerance no matter what color or race u r.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

First of all, if see a white guy burning any flag i would laugh, seriously burning flags is just an act of ignorance. yeah i know that other people think different, to them their country's flag is something that means something to them, but i won't get mad i can careless if someone burns my country's flag, i juts will laugh.

Otaku mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl may be famous one day mixed fighter girl's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG! did he really? this guy is just stupid i agree what u said this guy's an a@@ whole! one should always respect another culture or race! oh now i'm mad.><
    I will fight until i find what i'm looking for...you can not judge me on my apperence I am a Warrior. If you have a problem with me..... then my blades will meet your neck.

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

How can people take this seriously? Its just one guy burning a flag. Sure he could be raccist(sp?) but lots of people are! People just need to stop being so childish and forget about colour and all that!

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

How can people take this seriously? Its just one guy burning a flag. Sure he could be raccist(sp?) but lots of people are! People just need to stop being so childish and forget about colour and all that!
    Well not all people just blow off the fact that their nation's flag was burn in front of them easily you know. It might not mean anything if you see someone else burning ur nationality flag but it does to other people...

OMG! did he really? this guy is just stupid i agree what u said this guy's an a@@ whole! one should always respect another culture or race! oh now i'm mad
    I agree with you. I think everyone should just respect everyone else's culture no matter what race they're from you know? when you do a stupid act like the guy I was talking about did it just goes to show you how ignorant they are.

If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku karinka may be famous one day karinka may be famous one day karinka's Avatar
    Thanks

I would never burn a mexican flag. I promise you that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast