+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: White Guy Burning Mexican Flag? WTF??

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Re: White Guy Burning Mexican Flag? WTF??

The only thing I got to say to all you rascist rednecks out there is that if you don't want us here fine! You will all want us when your restaurants don't have any customers. You will want us when we're not there to clean your house and take care of your damn kids. You will want us when there is no one to clean your office.You will want us when there is noone to cook your food at the local Burger King or McDonalds. You will want us when you truly see how we help this country and more importantly how we help you. You might say we take your jobs when in reality what white person likes to clean bathrooms? Who likes to work many hours a day with little pay? We only take the jobs no one else wants so why u trippin? The point is that without us your nothing. In the end we'll see who needs who. I was watching TV the other day and I saw when that guy was burning the Mexican flag and I got to thinking, what if that was a Latino burning the American flag? Of course many people would flip and say that is rascist and stuff but what was your reaction when you saw this white guy burning the mexican flag? You gotta show respect to whatever flag you see, doesn't matter if it's an american flag or a chinese flag or whatever. The point is that people portray hispanics to be doing disrespectful acts like this when they're doing the same thing. Take the protest we attended around the U.S., for example,we didn't resort to violence even when this kind of thing was done in our faces. We have dignity and self-respect. However poor we are we are honest and we have class. And that is sometime your kind lack. This is a lack of respect and it just goes to show you that however powerful, wealthy, or well educated that person might be he is just blinded by ignorance. Then you ask minorities why we treat you like we hate you? You treat us like crap then you expect us to just be nice to you and talk to you as if nothing happened and as if everything is normal?
    I wonder who is tripping here...
    hehehe !!!!!!!!
    Don't get so exited about a flag if it was burning down a house and all that then u might have reason for this outburst....

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

What the government should do is simple, immediatly and forcefully eject all illegal immigrants (including illegal Mexicans) from the United States and it's territories. We should allow immigration from all parts of the world through the use of the quota system as we used to.

And as far as the flag is concerned, flagburning is a form of protest which I support. It is the same as civil disobediance and picketting.

Oh, and before you try and speak out against racism, check to make sure you're not racist yourself. If I saw a Mexican burning the US flag, and I started a thread by directing it towards "racist wetbacks" it would be a bit counter-productive wouldn't you say? Racist rednecks? You're just as; if not more moronic as those who you are speaking out against.
    Last edited by frr_Vegeta; May 01, 2006 at 11:42 PM.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I can honestly care less about a piece of cloth a persons nationality doesnt reside in a flag it resides in their blood I'm Irish, German and native american (unsure of the native american I might be latino my father's family history is blurry) I dont really care about whats in my veins as long as it stays there

Oh, and before you try and speak out against racism, check to make sure you're not racist yourself. If I saw a Mexican burning the US flag, I wouldn't start a thread and call them "racist wetbacks" You're just as moronic as those who you are speaking out against.
    I did actually see that once when the government tried this a couple years ago I was not offended but many were as of yet I have no understanding of why the burning of a piece of cloth enrages so many

Otaku erosennin may be famous one day erosennin may be famous one day erosennin's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think the US should 'forcefully eject' anyone. Our immigration policy has become so strict that it's no wonder people are coming in illegally. The waiting list for getting a family member in is eighteen years. Whatever hapenned to Ellis Island? I would like to add that a good deal of immigrants are what you would call 'white' here. I don't think 'white people' really adequately describes the problem, just like assigning race to an issue just kind of covers it up in the end.

There is a huge problem here, though. People don't seem to distinguish between illegal mexican immigrants and legal. Most of them, I think, don't care, which is horrible. Now, this may reflect that fact that I live in the NW, but I don't see the problem with illegal immigration. Washington has a sales tax, so if they buy anything they pay taxes, and it's more than likely that they rent instead of own a home, so they're paying property taxes by proxy through their land lord. You may say that they are not paying federal income tax or social security, but by the same token they're not citizens and cannot collect on social security. Not to mention that if they happen to be earning close to minimum wage, they wouldn't make enough to have to pay federal income tax anyway.

The hypocracy involved here is mind boggling, too. Who isn't from an immigrant ancestral line in the US? Oh, that's right, Native and south Americans. Go figure. And all this terrorist BS. Am I the only one that's heard that most of the terrorists entered through Canada? Anyway... I'm neither here nor there right now, so I'll wrap it up. The United States was/is built off of immigration, most of which would be considered illegal by today's standards. Raise your hand if you're Irish. There you go.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I actually don't think their is a country where trheir is no illegal immigrants or legal ones for that matter so yeah if u abide by the rules of the country then u might be fine but it is not the legal immigrants that normally is in the wrong but then again who knows.
    I feel if u or your grand parents immigrated and u are their but u need to get out because u have no right according to law then leave.I u are legal then be there and support the country u live in and stop pondering about other stuff and make useless coment of racist nature like "Racist rednecks" and maybe u might have the oppertunity to stay longer hehehe... whatever u decide is fine with us ...

The saying goes like this "Don't bite the hand that feeds u"
    They maybe don't feed u physically but the gave u/your family oppertunity to feed yourselfs and make a living.Be thankfull for what u have and what u don't have...

LOL

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

i swear to God that if i see any gringo burning any Latin American flag i'll burn his @ss along with it! .....yah they wont do it infront of me i know!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

lol Spymonk you make me laugh. Anyways I was discriminated against by the whites for being "mexican" But Im hispanic so is it all really fair in that case?

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5