+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Blame Crime On

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Who Do You Blame Crime On

I have read interesting posts all over the internet. As you all know crime is an all to common occurance. Now is it worse than it has ever been. Not too sure about that. But it seems pretty bad. Why this has gone on I don't know, but many people think they no where to assign the blame. Some target their agression at the brave men in blue. Yes, that's right, many people blame the police. While cops do committ crimes now and then for the most part they stop it. Others think neighbors are to blame. After a hard day of work shouldn't we take it upon ourselves to fight the enemy? But I assign the blame to the criminals. Society needs to let people know that crime is the fault of those being committed and nothing else. Nobody deserves to be raped or robbed or murdered. What say you.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who Do You Blame Crime On

Isn't this pretty much the same topic I'm covering in my thread? I used an actual article for an example. However, my question is still the same as yours. Who do we blame? Neighbors or cops? Of course we all know that the criminal is responsible for his own actions, but we never really know who to blame for letting those acts happen in the first place. The neighbors--depending on what they're doin'--usually have a solid chance of preventing crime, so long as they call the cops. The cops should be out on the street patrolling and doin' their jobs correctly. If someone calls because they think somethin' is wrong and they have a history of the suspect, then they should act on it. Not just go there, look around and say, "everything is fine."

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Of cores the criminals, but I also blame our crappy justice system for letting these monster out because of we need to be touchy feely crap.

I would also say that we need a tougher justice system as many criminals who get arrested for murder, rape, and other such vial acts actually don't even reach the courts or prisons and are just let loose. The prisons are no longer a deterrent but rather a breading ground for more harden criminals as well as recruiting areas for gangs. Prisons have turned into a criminal’s spa and resort. They actually have spas in them and other leisurely delights. I am not kidding. Not to mention people actually commit crimes just so they can go to prison to make them seam like they are tougher and give them a better chance in getting in with certain gangs. Also, those who have committed say murder, rape, and child molestation get out easily on good behavior. This hold rehabilitation thing is just a bunch of bull crap as 99.9% of them just go back and continue what they were doing before, murder, rape, child molestation, and so on. It’s a joke. Which is why I believe that we really need to reinforce and bring back the death penalty. I have heard every excuse as to why some people are against it, such as... "They will suffer enough in jail." The reality is that they do not suffer at all. "They want you to kill them, and we can deny them that and make them suffer in prison." Once again they do not suffer in prison, and if they want to go to hell so badly then I am more then happy to speed them on their way, better them their then here so they can get out and hurt and kill others. "Killing any one for any reason is wrong, and who are we exactly can say they have the right to take another’s life?" Yes, killing some one is wrong, but to kill in self defense is justifiable, also, the convicted has taken several lives/rape... And their for have shown that they can not live peacefully with in society and has relinquished their own life.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Spike'sRose (Sep 04, 2009)

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Isn't this pretty much the same topic I'm covering in my thread? I used an actual article for an example. However, my question is still the same as yours. Who do we blame? Neighbors or cops?
    No this is not. You thread only gave two options, both of which in my opinion are clearly groundless.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on what kind of crime it is. Like stealing, I blame the economy and large money hungry corporations run by rich people. For example, the movie "Fun with Dick and Jane". He looses his job, she quits her job and they can't find another job. All their savings and everything went down the drain, and soon they found themselves with nothing. So what do they do? Well they start stealing just to survive.

As far as worse crimes go, like murder, rape, etc. You can't really put the blame on anyone but the person that chooses to commit the crime. Whenever I watch cops, I don't see as the cops really do all that much, but put fear in peoples eyes.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    No this is not. You thread only gave two options, both of which in my opinion are clearly groundless.
    Well, if you think about it: Aside form theft, fraud and embezzelment, most other crimes occur in the neighborhoods we live in. You can blame the criminal but, we already know he's responsible for his own actions; that doesn't make him any easier or harder to prevent him from commiting a crime. If crime happens where we live and it can be prevented, usually it's the cops or neighbors who are at fault for lack of action.

Hell, even if you were in any other place that's full of people--they don't even have to live there--it's still cops and neighbors (or cops and citizens). It's still cops and people no matter how you look at it. Everyone will blame the criminal for his actions, who gets the blame for lack of action? Were there no lack of action, there'd be less crime. So, yeah--my question is still the same as yours. It's just as open ended. I just happen to think that if there's a lack of action in preventing crime, you can only blame so many things. Two in my opinion.

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been noticing a lot more crime, especially murders, on the news lately. I would not blame the police. Maybe I would just blame the faults of human nature. and i also blame the justice systems laws that allow criminals to be let off by a technicality.

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

I blame crime on the weakness of people. In many cases you have to resist a certain urge to not commit a crime, and not being able to stay strong is what leads you to do forbidden things.
    Like you desperately want something you cannot afford. Instead of saving up the money, you are tempted to go the easy way and steal it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast