+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who Do You Blame Crime On

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Who Do You Blame Crime On

I dont think you can blame anybody really for crime yes some Police over use their power but that doesnt mean we should blame all of them for some. People you really cant blame whites,blacks,jews, for crime its just people theres bad seeds in all parts of life which makes it so you cant blame any group of people, any race, any religion, its just certain people out of all of those.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Crime is crime.

Crime is to do something against the law.

Law and reality are two very different things.
    Law says one thing, but most people hardly believe it's the right thing.

However, laws were created to "balance" out people's opinions...

Let me put it this way, in a very simple way that most internet-goers would understand:

Why do GM's nerf certain GOOD attacks and powers? In all honesty, the attacks and powers had their ups and downs.
    Well, simply, one big reason is because players who went against that attack/power in PVP were suddenly MUTILATED by it because they didn't know how to deal against it. Now, you get a bunch of people who haven't figured out a good countermeasure against that attack contacting GMs and telling them to nerf the power because they can't be bothered to handle it.
    All the while, the GMs are waiting for positive responses from players about the goods and bads about it, saying that it's balanced. However, people who are satisfied with it won't send the GMs anything because they feel like it's perfectly fine as it is and doesn't need any comments.

So now the GMs have tons of complaints, and all their negotiations with complainers have been useless - as many complainers feel that the GMs must ATTEND TO THEIR NEEDS not try to convince them that it's for the better.

What are the GMs to do? They nerf the powers.
    ...there's praises and hurrahs all around, and all those who had the powers are suddenly sad and feel betrayed.

Do they complain? A good sum of them do. But a good sum of them keep their mouth shut because unlike the previous complainers: THEY CAN DEAL WITH IT. And that's why those powers are now bad in many players' eyes.

So what does have to do with this?
    Replace "GMs" with "Government official", "senator", "mayor", "judge", or whatever.
    Replace "players" with "people".
    Replace "powers" with "rights".
    Replace "attacks" with "actions".
    Replace "PVP" with "life" or "business" or "work" or whatever.
    Replace "nerf" with "remove".
    Replace "MUTILATED" with... I dunno... mutilated.

And that's why laws are like that.
    Those who commit crimes don't care for these laws, or feel like it's unfair, or perhaps believe what they're fighting for is worth being put in jail.

Who do I blame? Well, the ones who committed the crimes.
    Criminals should take full responsibility no matter what.
    It doesn't matter whether they "didn't know", felt the law was unjust, or didn't care.

If they commit the crime, they should know what happens.
    They got a problem with the law? Pick up the fight with a "GM".
    "GM" ain't listening? Well, that's what Thoreau was all about - instead of just voting, DO SOMETHING about it. It doesn't need violence, and picketing hardly does much, so do something that actually HALTS further normal existence for said law until something is changed - of course, you need people to stand with you otherwise your opinion is moot.

Crime, like any other action, should be taken responsibly.
    If you did the act, no matter how unfair the law is, you take it and claim you did it no matter what they think you did it for (if you were framed THAT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT).
    Now you go into courts and fight whether or not you should go to jail for it. That's how it goes.

How can crime NOT be the criminal's fault?
    Only way it couldn't be is if the person was framed.

You can blame society, the law, or whatever. Fact is, we're in the present, and what a person does is their responsibility of the moment.

Laws are only unfair because someone made it unfair. And usually, the "bad and unfair" laws were created by people who thought other people's rights were taking away from their rights.

Blame those people for laws.

Blame those who commit crimes, for the crime.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

doing crime is always something you choose and even if you were raised and given no choice. Society and the government will always make it's rules and policies known. so anyone can't really blame ignorance. Making the decision to do the crime is a choice a person makes and go against the rules hence only the person who committed the crime can be blamed and must face the consequences.

Committing the crime is like happiness, it will always be a choice you consciously make when you do it or decide to choose to do it. It's a conscious effort.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

When I initially put up this post it was to counter another post. It was a response to a person who was a moral relativist. No right and wrong, and anything is justifiable.

Newbie Hitodama is off to a good start Hitodama's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Committing the crime is like happiness, it will always be a choice you consciously make when you do it or decide to choose to do it. It's a conscious effort.
    What about voluntary manslaughter, for example? When you commit a crime without intending to commit it. Then there is no choice, you just act in the heat of the moment.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

"voluntary" in and of itself means you have a choice. The fact is that in voluntary mansluaghter people act but with out an idea it will kill someone, but they still chose to act. But remember this thread was to counter an idiot thread blaming a sex crime on someone else but the person who actually assualted the young girl.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I blame crime on the government and the criminals themselves.

Government because 1) everyone blames the government; 2) for not satisfying the people's needs. Because people need the government for jobs, money, shelter... etc. So, I guess, that answers your question.

Criminals because duh, who in the right mind would do such crimes? It's their choice whether they want to do it or not. And they well, did the wrong thing.

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

You cant blame the goverment thats a excuse "I robbed her cause I lost my job because of the goverment" no that is farther from the truth all this post is really is a blame game I blame him or her thats all this post is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2