+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who is jesus ?

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who is jesus ?

well hes the son of the almightly God and of the vigen mary

he was sent here and learn us though storys wit meaning ( parables) and die for OUR sins

Otaku Gold Miner: Second Edition Champion tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day tora_tora_yatta may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I don't believe I'm perfect. I just don't think we should beg for forgiveness when our only crime is being human. I also feel that I can find closure and move on quite easily, because I don't need to refer to anyone else for confirmation that what I did was alright. Finally, to complicate things. Are we all not perfectly imperfect, which in some way means we ~are~ actually perfect?
    Jesus is our Savior and Messiah who died on the cross for us to save us from sin especially original sin which was the first sin to happen in the world when God created man and woman...to some people when it comes to forgiveness not always does it have to be confirmed and not everyone does it, there are people out there like myself that feel if you confess your sins it makes you a better person and kind of takes a relief off our shoulders of things we have done wrong...asking for forgiveness to me does not seem weak...and nobody's perfect but with your question: Are we all not perfectly imperfect, which in some way means we ~are~ actually perfect? I can see what you are meaning but there are people who are in better situation than others...for saying we are perfect is more likely saying that Our Father, God made us who we are today and by him creating us he has made us perfect in our own unique ways, and its our free will to do as we please when it comes to situations and in our lives.

Made by mi amigo Mveli2

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    I don't believe I'm perfect. I just don't think we should beg for forgiveness when our only crime is being human. I also feel that I can find closure and move on quite easily, because I don't need to refer to anyone else for confirmation that what I did was alright. Finally, to complicate things. Are we all not perfectly imperfect, which in some way means we ~are~ actually perfect?
    Askin' for forgiveness is not beggin'. By askin' for forgiveness, we r acknowledgin' that we r imperfect and r repentent for what we have done wrong. Lemme ask u this; if u burn ur finger on a stove, do u put it there again ta b burned? Christ sacrified himself so that he could show others the way ta acknowledge themselves and their imperfections. I don' plead wit God, I merely ask His forgiveness and all He asks of me is for me ta ask, simple as that. It's mankind that has a tendency ta complicate matters, not God, although He's a complex being. And bein' human is not a crime, but 'cause of our imperfection, we make mistakes. That is what forgiveness is for, so we acknowledge and show repentence for our mistakes.

And ta answer ur ques., it depends on ur definition of perfection. My definition is that perfection lies not in whether or not one makes a mistake, but whether or not one learns from their mistakes.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

do you think you could describe him as the potter and we are the clay he cleans our sins before he makes us like you clean clay before you make the pot

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

jesus in my opinion was a man who had a better unstanding of the world. it's just too bad they built a religion around him, it kinda screwed everything up
    SUFFERING!, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

i think maybe the world would be a better and happier place if they didnt make a religion whats do you guys think ?

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

He was a boy who was born in a stable, was called the son of god, and died on a cross due to his beliefs.

That's what they tell me anyways. My religion and whatnot.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    the next guy mows the lawn. lol...kidding.
    the most misunderstood and famous man in the world.

..got that right, jc!
    First off...that's messed up and funny at the same time. Anyways, to the point, I think that Jesus is a belief that people need in order to go on with their lives. There are so many religions out there in the world it's hard to find which is the correct one. Jesus just had a good publisher I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast